Majesty- A Color Splash

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER which is new to the Kustom 9 Event! The full set has furniture and a beautiful home build that is totally in theme. You can really show off some colors in this home. I used most of the items from the set and added some previous items as well that I felt were perfect for this bedroom. The plaid really made this a fun set to work with. It's not everyday you get to decorate with a pretty plaid set. You can use these awesome items in many different spaces! I thought of this cute pup from JIAN and knew he would be perfect in the bed! LOL He is a part of a nice big pup collection that is a must have. It's always so much fun using vibrant colors and playful patterns. 

A perfect space to chill on a beautiful Saturday. The humidity here is what gets me atm. I can flat iron my hair and by the next day.........LOL It looks like I didn't do anything!!! So, I have noticed other women have taken to ponytails as well. I either just go with it and fight it or just wear a ponytail. I seen someone say something about people fussing about the heat and that we will regret it when Winter comes. That will not apply to me. We can have a blizzard for all I care. LOL I do not like the summer heat/humidity. Well, I am done complaining. I hope you guys like this space! Do not be surprised to see me use these items in other homes.Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Stay tuned for my next post! Thank you so much and enjoy your weekend!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER- NEW to the Kustom9 event- 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 1 LI:8

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 2-B LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 2-C LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 3 LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 4-B LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 4-C LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 5 LI:2

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 6 LI:1

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 7-A LI:6

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 7-B LI:6

:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER HOUSE LI:170


:HAIKEI: BETWEEN DAY AND EVENING / GACHA / 5 LI:3

:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-A LI:2

:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 6 LI:3

:HAIKEI: Something to Pink / GACHA / {4} LI:7

:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 2-B LI:2

:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 1 LI:6

:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 3 LI:3

:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 4 LI:3

:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3


:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003


JIAN Silly Shibes II 17. Blanket Dog LI:2


JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Long - Gold LI:2


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 












Comments

Popular Posts