Majesty- The Pacific Skybox- (High Class Living) Part.Three

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with the final post featuring this awesome skybox from Onsu called the Pacific Skybox! The top level of this home I kept with a green and white color theme but downstairs is the bedrooms and bathroom and I wanted them to have a darker and different feel than the upstairs. I am also featuring this awesome Ayla Bath set from MudHoney which is available at the new round of FaMESHed X! Fun Fact: You have to be in the tub to have the water and flower petals rezzed. So, I had to alpha my whole avatar to have this shown. LOL I reached out to my wifey because it was so long since I had to do that and I was like can I derender myself!?!? lol The petals and water are so pretty and I just couldn't take this pic with it being empty. I have used some of the decor items you see in previous posts and loved the style of them for this space! 


The Ayla set comes with several decor items to really make your bathroom your own and I will list them below. The bath basket is at the FLF Birthday item for only 50L at the event and the sconces on the left side are a free gift!!! The penthouse views are in every room with this home. It really adds to the space and feel of it. You can use it without it but why? LOL  I added a few plants, towels and bathroom decor throughout without making it too cluttered. You can really decorate this space with all you need for a nice bathroom space. I hope you liked this series my friends! I was really excited to take pics and show you what I did! You can really have fun and decorate this home in so many ways! Just make it your own! I am working on some more posts for the month. I am not done! Feel free to check back often. Thank you so much my friends for the support and have an awesome day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu ~ "Pacific" Skybox


MH Ayla Bath Adult LI:5
MH Ayla Bath Bombs LI:1
MH Ayla Candle LI:2
MH Ayla Deck LI:4
MH Ayla Fence LI:3
MH Ayla Oils LI:1
MH Ayla Wall LI:1
MH Ayla Washcloth LI:1
MH Ayla Wax Warmer LI:2


MH Ayla Bathroom Basket
MH Teardrop Sconce
*Teardrop Sconce --- free for FLF group members

MudHoney Roman Shade Down LI:3


hive // classic bathroom sink . adult . single
[North Oak] + Large Zion Weaved Baskets (coal) LI:2
[North Oak] + Small Zion Weaved Baskets (coal) LI:1


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts