Majesty- A New Day At The Market

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring JIAN Akita Summer Gacha Key that is new to the Epiphany event! We all know the gacha machines are going away. After the event it looks like JIAN will have the items in fatpacks but do not quote me on that. I am just seeing some older gachas being put as fatty packs so that will be a great option if you miss this event. The awesome pups are in different versions like companions, helds and wanderers and there is also the cute ones who are standing at the food stalls selling food! Fully animated and animesh! They are also texture change with their fur and they adorable outfits you can have with or without the bow. I set up a quaint little market! The food stalls are texture change as well people. I meant to mention that as well! I really love blogging JIAN pets! They have so much personality and the quality is super nice. I love the fur and realistic look of these pups. They are truly my new favorites. I love the little puppy that is standing at the food stall.


He is making his change regardless of how big he is! LOL Super adorable. But, make sure you run down and if you miss it have a look at the mainstore. The best animals are available for your SL experience! I also have the gacha key poster below! So feel free to have a look at that! I am going to be working on some spaces for you this month to post so stay tuned for that. I have some ideas. I love having ideas and inspiration. I got a Venti Strawberry Frappe that is helping me get through the day atm. LOL Shoutout to my wifey. I actually used my card she sent me for my birthday to get it. I love that app. LOL Anyway, I am done rambling! Thank you so much my friends for the support I appreciate it! We have a brand new week ahead! Let's knock it out along with all of our goals for the week! Peace and blessings to you! Stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts