Majesty- Life Life

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope all is well! I am here with a new post featuring KraftWork Anne Collection which is new to Uber, KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa which is new to Kustom9 and some of my favorite Apple Fall and West Village decor items! I wanted a darker living room space with a touch of glam! Kinda of like hmmm Industrial Glam let's go with that! This Anne Collection is really fun to use and you can use the items in many ways. I used the shelving and books on the walla framing the big frame which is a gift at the Uber Anniversary round. I did mod it bigger because it's mod and why not? I like big art frames. LOL The modular sofa has a texture change hud and the pillows are perfect. I like adding pillows to sofas and even sofas like this that already have them. However, I didn't feel the need to add anymore here. It's the perfect amount! The ottoman is also texture change and you can use your fav things like I did here.

The extra little decor items add personality in your home and I love adding little details in every space I decorate. I added some artwork to the little frames and the bigger ones on the back wall. Idk why clothes clutter look so nice in SL. I would never have clothes on my floor in RL. But, I love it in SL. LOL!! It's placed so neatly I guess....idk. I added some letters from Tarte, new chandies from Loft &Aria and drapes from {anc} to name a few. I didn't even realize how many items I used until I started adding credits to this post. LOL I was like hmm this list kinda long. LOL This month isn't over yet. I might squeeze in one more post. I am not making any promises though! I hope you guys like the posts this month! I enjoyed decorating all of these spaces! It will be fun to see what will be coming out to show you soon! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Anne Collection- NEW at the Uber Anniversary round- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

KraftWork Anne Collection . Assorted Books Bundle LI:2
KraftWork Anne Collection . Assorted Books Pile A LI:1
KraftWork Anne Collection . Assorted Books Pile B LI:1
KraftWork Anne Collection . Assorted Books Row A LI:1
KraftWork Anne Collection . Assorted Books Row B LI:1
KraftWork Anne Collection . Industrial Bookcase LI:1
KraftWork Anne Collection . Industrial Sideboard LI:3
KraftWork Anne Collection . Messy Letters Frame (GIFT) LI:6


KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa . Module A . Left ADULT LI:6
KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa . Module B . Right ADULT LI:6
KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa . Module C . Table ADULT LI:5
KraftWork Milan Modular Sofa . Ottoman (decor only) LI:2


MudHoney Photo Room 3 LI:29


Apple Fall FallBook '21 - Charcoal LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Black LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream/Grey LI:1
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1
Apple Fall Signature Speaker - Brown Leather LI:1
Apple Fall Sophia Frame, 1:1 - Oiled Oak LI:1
Apple Fall Sophia Frame, 3:4 - Aged Oak LI:1
West Village Florentine Pitcher - Pewter LI:1
West Village Glass Jar Candle - Black Glass LI:2
West Village Sculpted Turtle - Pewter LI:1



Other Decor-


+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
BLACK NEST / Hohto Boxers - Black LI:1
BLACK NEST / Hohto Jeans - Dark Denim LI:2
BLACK NEST / Hohto Skirt - Black LI:1
BLACK NEST / Hohto T-Shirt - Dark Grey LI:1
BLACK NEST / Huvi Rug LI:2
BLACK NEST / Wanderer Heliconia Plant LI:5
Loft & Aria -  Ignatius Chandelier  - Chrome
tarte. fairy light letter E LI:2
tarte. fairy light letter F LI:1
tarte. fairy light letter I LI:1
tarte. fairy light letter L LI:1
{anc} sheer mix curtain 2Li (black) LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 






Comments

Popular Posts