Majesty- The Pacific Skybox- (High Class Living) Part.One

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I bet you guys were wondering where I have been!? Well, I have been working on this awesome new skybox called The Pacific Skybox from Onsu! This is an amazing penthouse type of home space. You can use with with the surround or w/o it. You can also use it on the ground if you prefer. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms. The bedrooms are downstairs and the living space is upstairs. You typically see a layout like this in homes by the water in RL so you can enjoy the expansive view. I am also featuring this awesome set of items from {moss&mink} called Tarley!! This living room space is pretty big and it allows for you to really add some seating for a big gathering. I used 3 of these sofas and filled the space with the awesome plants and coffee tables. I am going for like a bright and white beachy feel with this home. The white and green colors were calling me so that is what you will see throughout these spaces! I might do 3 posts but at least 2! The fireplace in this home is a big statment piece that you should show off!!  Have fun decorating it and incorporating it in the design of your high living style! I am using the fire that clicks on and off but you can add decor there if you do not want to use the fire option! 

You can change the sofa texture with the amazing Uni-hud which gives you a ton of color options. You can add more color to this house as the walls are easily tinted! I chose this side of the house for the living room but the other side is an option as well. The size of this sofa gives you MANY placement options and I just had fun with it. I was unsure about the pic angle but I wanted to show off some of the best areas in this space. I decorated this whole skybox which has taken me some time to finish and take pics. I am quite busy and when I get some online/SL time it just goes by so fast and Lord have mercy. But, I am going to tackle these posts for you guys! Just please check back often. As I type this right now I am adding the little finishing details to each space. I love featuring these awesome stores and I just don't want to rush anything. It really shows when you throw stuff together! Thank you so much my dear friends for all of the support and all of my sponsors. I appreciate everyone so much. Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 


{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Tarley Coffee Table LI:2
{moss&mink} Tarley Plant LI:2
{moss&mink} Tarley Sofa (Adult) LI:14



AF Botanical Study 1 LI:1
AF Botanical Study 2 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1


Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
.:Abedul:. Modern Light Panels Niza / V2 / Texture Change LI:2
Loft & Aria  - Meyer Rug LI:21
Loft & Aria - Azibo Screen - Brass LI:15
Loft & Aria - Midland Ottoman - White ORIGINAL LI:2
Nutmeg. Familiar Mess Nutbook Bonus Item v1 LI:2
Nutmeg. Forgotten Library Bust LI:2
Nutmeg. French Cafe Teapot LI:2
Nutmeg. Sunroom Lemon Tree LI:3
Nutmeg. Winter's Dawn Basket LI:4
Nutmeg. Winter's Dawn Pitcher / Bonus Item LI:2
Object LI:1
Soy. Cockatiel Table Lamp [Gray] LI:4
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 9LI . 3m LI:7
hive // summer tote . decor LI:2
~BAZAR~ Venice oranges LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts