Majesty- A Quaint Memory

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring [Cinoe] Poetry of Delight set which is new to the Kustom9 Event! This set is really cute and adds to the feel of this space. I wanted to have a nice, cozy and quaint space. This is what I came up with! [Cinoe] tends to make all of these adorable items and food. I am such a foodie and that is one of the main reasons I started blogging for the store. Food is incorporated with everything. There is even have bath tubs with food available to buy. LOL Instead of Breakfast in bed how about it in your tub? Pretty fun. I am using the MudHoney Photo Room 3 for this space. I love photo rooms! If you can mod things as I like to do you can easily incorporate them in home spaces or use them in different ways. The texture hud let's you also change the color of the windows, trim, walls and flooring. I like to use them. Most of the items here are from the set and I incorporated some new favs as well. Mixing and Matching pieces really make your space your own. Back in the day on SL I used to get those fully decorated homes and I never liked them in the long run. 


 Everyone seemed to have the same things and really you could forget whose house you were in. I still buy furnished homes from time to time but I like to gut them out and add my own things of course. This set is more shabby chic but you can have it in any setting as long as you blend the different types of items well. But, at the end of the day it is about what you want! I am not going to ramble long today my friends! I hope you like this set! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you more than I can say! I took a bonus pic that is a little more of a closeup on the food items! I hope you like it. The little details are so cute I wanted to show them. Have a lovely day! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - NEW to the Kustom9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/130/159/22

[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Cake piece LI:1
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Chair LI:3
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Flower urn LI:3
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Full and short picture LI:1
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Moon picture LI:1
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Stand lamp LI:1
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Table LI:4
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Tea LI:2
[Cinoe] Poetry of delight - Unbirthday cake LI:1

MudHoney Miranda Drapes LI:11
MudHoney Photo Room 3 LI:17

tarte. hanging topiary - stacked LI:3


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts