Majesty- A Modern Living

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with another post! I am featuring :HAIKEI: Good & Bland Gacha key which is new to the Harajuku Event!!! The rare is this awesome build and it is only 35 land Impact/prims. It has been a while since I posted a bright white space and I was inspired to do so. I wanted a modern bright space with circles. Yes, I wanted circles to compliment the side tables and the side chair from the set so I used circular light fixtures etc to add those elements in a subtle but glam way. I have a small touch of pink and green in here as a nice balance pop of color. The little kitty is from JIAN and is a group gift! The cat and bed are texture change. I did some matchy matchy here. LOL Do not be surprised to see this skybox space in future posts. It's so fun to decorate and with it being only 35 land impact the sky is the limit for how you want to utilize the space. You can set up a full loft style penthouse with it and really make it your own. 

I used to challenge myself with small skybox as to using the smallest amount of prims but it is such a hard thing for me. LOL Decorating a space without all of the little extras is just not me. Without all of the little details you can easily decorate using a small amount of prims but it seems empty to me. I am not a minimalistic decorator! I sometimes try though, it's a fun challenge. LOL I hope you enjoy this living room space as much as I loved decorating it. It's such a nice space to sit and think up new ideas and projects. The month is almost ending but I am not done! Stay tuned my friends! Thank you dearly for the support. I appreciate it so much. I wish you a wonderful day ahead. Be safe and Take Care. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA

:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 2-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 3-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 7 LI:3
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / RARE LI:35


:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {1} CURTAINS LI:5
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {7} LI:4
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 3 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 7 LI:1
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 1 LI:2

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2 LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Toile, Cream LI:1

JIAN Hooded Fluff Ragdoll Bed (Group Gift)

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
Fancy Decor: Fulton Sofa (white cotton) LI:5
NOMAD // Sunburst Light Fixture B // Gold LI:4
Soy. Long Roman Blind LI:1
dust bunny . tabletop plants . fiddle leaf branch LI:1
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf LI:1
floorplan. hanging lightbulb LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts