Majesty- Gone Of The Day

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: Whatever You Got gacha key which is brand new to the Kustom9 event! The home that I am using for this space is the rare and let me say the design of it is pretty cool. I had to figure out which part of the space I wanted to show off the most and went with this room area with the nice windows. I also thought about featuring the staircase area but what I am inspired to decorate with will not fit in that space. So here we are! The land impact of the build is 155 and you can resize if you so choose. The items in the room are common items and some come in multiple colors. There is also a little mannequin head but it didn't fit my vision so I left it off. I might use it in a future post if I feel it fits they space I am decorating. It's all about the feeling for me. I tend to mix a few older items from :HAIKEI: with newer items since texture wise they fit so well regardless of how quirky I am making the space. I could have set up many different areas with these items but felt more so to do a living room space today. This is what I came up with!! 

The main color in this space is pink but I try to blend all colors together. The black chair is one of the ways I was trying to add more color in the space. These items look great together but will also be fun to use in different areas with other furniture/decor pieces. It's just up to you what type of space that you want. I like having fun with spaces and making them my own. Most of the time I don't even sit on furniture. LOL My avi typically just stands. Sometimes when I think about it, I will just sit down because why not? LOL It's pretty funny to think of. We get all of these items and don't really use them sometimes. I am more of a modern type person so I tend to have more modern furniture in my invy. You can really have fun using them with other design styles to see what you come up with. Here I kept the theme the same throughout. I hope you like this space my friends! I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much for the support and have an awesome day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 2-B LI:1
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 4 LI:1
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 5-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 5-D LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 6 LI:5
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 7 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / RARE LI:155
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA NEW @ Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/130/159/22

:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-A LI:4
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-C LI:2
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 1 LI:5
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 1-B LI:5
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {4} LI:4
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 6 LI:3


Other Decor-
BLACK NEST / Kerska Pedestal LI:1
ChiMia:: Modern Crystal Chandelier v2 LI:3
D-LAB Dinosaur chair Brontosaurus LI:5
HPMD* WildGrasses - c LI:1
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters 4 . bumblebee . white LI:1


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts