Majesty- Changes In The Wind

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring {moss&mink}Serene Hot Tub Patio which is new to the mainstore! This patio can be added onto an existing patio or you can just have it as a retreat area like I have it here surrounded by foliage and greenery. It cuts on and off and has some water bubbling and animated. There is PG and Adult versions available. The fireplace can be cut on/off and it's only 15 land impact! You can ass as your heart allows and wants you to! I am a big greenery person when I have outdoor spaces so I just went with what I felt went with this space and went with the decor that is made onto the patio. It has a beige stucco color and that is the main color I decorated with and picked items I felt showcased that in the best way. I might have been a little overkill with the plants but I really like this amount. Go big or go home okay. LOL It is beautiful in my neck of the woods today and this space reflects the beautiful glow of today's sun. I hope you like it my friends!


I have a ton of items from different stores throughout including Apple Fall/West Village, MudHoney, ~Bazar~,  tarte and more. Full details are below! My friends, I am not done for this month. I am trying to squeeze in some more  items that inspired me! I am not rambling too much today! Thank you so much for the support. I have a neat little variety of items to show you soon! Feel free to come back and bookmark this page. Thank you all of you so much for the support and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Serene Hot Tub Patio (Adult) LI:15


Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 13 LI:1
Apple Fall Lemonade LI:1
Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher LI:2
Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1
Apple Fall Penrose Task Lamp, Tall - Brass LI:1
Apple Fall Signature Speaker - Brown Leather LI:1
West Village Cocktail Books & Biscuits LI:1
West Village Lily Leaves Spray LI:1
West Village Sculpted Turtle - Brass LI:1
West Village Stacked Art LI:1

MudHoney Jasmine Rug LI:7


Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1
Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Light -Down LI:4
The Loft - Orville Sconce LI:1
tarte. cascading string lights LI:2
tarte. cascading string lights (wide) LI:6
tarte. eucalyptus branches LI:2
tarte. metal lantern LI:1
tarte. paisley greenery basket LI:3
~BAZAR~ Ibiza Beach bag 01 LI:2
~BAZAR~ Ibiza Towel 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~Basket Globe Chair (legs) LI:7

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts