Majesty- Inspiration Green (Starlight)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring MudHoney Della Rattan chairs! They are new to the Bloom event! When I think of chairs like these it makes me think back to the awesome Summers growing up where everyone was social and sitting on the porch watching cars go by and people walking down the street. There was always something going on in my neighborhood and the chairs on the porch made such a statement. These chairs are texture change and I love the style of them. You can do so much with these chairs. They are so perfect for this beautiful Season. Spring is okay. I can deal with Spring and the pretty flowers and the kinda chilly kinda warm weather. But, Summer is a big no for me. I am not looking forward to the Summer humidity and heat. I might need to look into getting a snowcone maker. LOL This event is open until April 3rd and then you will find these awesome chairs at the mainstore. Green is the main Splash of color in here with a touch of yellow. The dark wood color of the chairs also inspired a warm brown throughout. I just loved this rich shade. I am really into sparkles atm so...yea..maybe it's too much for some. But, I am rolling with it!! LOL I was listening to a song called Starlight and yea this fits perfectly.

This month is almost over but I still have more posts! So stau tuned for that. There is something for everyone in all of these. I love to decorate different spaces fitting my mood and different things! A new week is upon us so I wish all of you an amazing week ahead! March has gone by so quick. Feel free to bookmark this page and follow me on Flickr!!! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it more than I can ever say! I hope you have an awesome rest of the day! I appreciate you! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MH Della Rattan Chair w/ Pillows - New at the Bloom Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/128/120/23


JIAN Hamster Ball Wanderer - Rez me! LI:5

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Starry Surface Prim (Big - Rec) LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Succulent Crystal Terrarium - Green/Black (Big) LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Succulent Crystal Terrarium - Green/Black (Med) LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Succulent Crystal Terrarium - Green/Black (Smal) LI:1
ChiMia:: Modern Crystal Chandelier v2 LI:3
Fancy Decor: Briar Lantern (black) LI:2
Fancy Decor: Richards Side Table LI:1
Fancy Decor: Verona Flower Vase LI:2
Loft & Aria - Amherst Rug LI:3
MINIMAL - March Group GIft 2021 LI:12
Mithral * Rhaphidophora Hayi (Pack B) LI:11
[Con.] Peacock Side Table - Black LI:2
[FOURTH WALL] Wall Planter 01 LI:2
dust bunny . quirky planters 4 . octopus LI:1
tarte. star light tree B LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts