Majesty- Poolside Elegance- (MEGAPOST)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with this new gacha key Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Poolside Collection!! This set is huge and amazing. It is new to the Arcade event. The setup is pretty fun and all you have to do is a little terraforming for the pool which is to be expected when using pools. The textures and detailing on this set are truly immaculate. You can mix and match the items in this key with your own setup or use all of the awesome items to really do up the theme. It is of course up to you. You can make this setup as big or as small as you like. I started off with the idea to make this an indoor pool area but while setting up everything outside I thought it would be nicer to have it on top of cliffs and that is where my inspiration has come from. The low prim count on the sofa/loungers/chairs etc is awesome. It allows you to use as many as you want for a huge pool party. I have loungers and sitting areas all over this pool! The first thing you have to rez is the pool rare. That is the base of the set. Then I added the kiddie pool, bar, gazebo and the extra pool flooring to get it the size I wanted. Once I had the main pool framed and sized right I went to decorating! I even jumped in the pool while decorating. LOL It has animations so it's not just for show. I will prob take a good many bonus pics for this post because I have the setup pretty big. No way one pic will show everything. As I type this up I still have more decorating to do. I came on for awhile last night and got started. Now I will work on it this evening (Friday) to finish up the main decor and start adding the extra details I like doing. The details always add so much personality. The furniture is mainly black and white. I could go with pops of color or I could just keep this color scheme. I guess we will see what I went with when I post the final pics of the space. 


I had to add food items at the bar along with the drink dispenser and food tray that comes with the full gacha key. You cannot have a bar without food and drinks. These flamingo pool thingys are from Dahlia! I got them from an older Decocrate box and had a fit when I saw them. They change by a texture hud to so many options and also have a cute flamingo drink holder cozy. They are super adorable! They are for sale at the store now if you want them. I am prob going to use a ton of prims. With the cliffs and everything I am just going to go all out. I wanted to show this set sooner but looking at the key I knew it would take me some time and I was super busy last week and didn't have much online time. I am trying to make up for it best I can. This set deserves to be used with a good amount of time and creativity!! Ok, it's saturday now. Idk If I will get this posted today...(looks at the time) You will see this post on Sunday people! LOL!!!!!! I am still adding things and I still have to take pictures and do what I need to do today. I just can't do it all. When you see this it will be Sunday! * Yes people it is now Sunday and I am still taking pics but I am going to go ahead and post the best pics I have done. I hope you like this set!!! I enjoyed decorating with these beautiful items. This is truly my most favorite pool set I have ever done. It is really nice.I am rushing now to edit everything but I am checking over all of the pics to make sure I didn't make any mstakes. I do not want to postpone this post any longer. It might take some time to post full credits so stay tuned. Thank you so much for the support my amazing friends! I appreciate it. I wish you a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony



* These are all of the pic and bonus pics my friends! I even took a big picture over the top of everything so you can see what I did to the space!!!! I always decorate the whole house/space of everything I blog. But, since I post one pic you tend to never see everything. I try to just focus on the featured items. Plus, I never know what camera angle I will want to use so it's just best that way and I am very OCD. LOL! I have a flamingo that won't line up with the others and quite frankly fk it. That lil rogue is just going to add some extra personality to the space! LOL Close up pics of the main gazebo area, bar and side views are here. I also took a closer pic of the bar area and surroundings. You walk down a staircase to the bar. I filled it with dispensable food and drinks and added a full service sign. The items you get in the gacha key will give you an amazing setup! I always have to go my own way and this is what I came up with! The items are pretty low land impact. I think the gazebo is the biggest at 48 LI but I added a ton of extras and put this on a cliff hill/rocks to make it a getaway on the land. I prob used 800 prims total. I am just estimating. I wasn't careful with prims. I just rezzed any and everything I wanted. Well, this is the end of this megapost! I hope this has inspired you to have your own pool setup. Thank you my friends.


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 


Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Poolside Collection- NEW at the Arcade event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2
                                               

1. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Extra Floor Parts LI:12
1. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Pool RARE LI:6
10. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Palm Vase Type 01 LI:3
11. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Palm Vase Type 02 LI:3
13. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Privacy Screen LI:2
14. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Sofa LI:7
15 . Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Armchair LI:3
17. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Side Table LI:1
19 . Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Floor Lantern LI:1
2. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Children Pool RARE LI:7
20. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Rug LI:5
3. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Pool Bar Side Floor LI:2
3. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Swim-Up Bar RARE LI:30
4. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Gazebo RARE LI:48
5. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Lounger LI:5
6. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Fireplace LI:6
7. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Parasol LI:8
8. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Hanging Lantern LI:3


Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher LI:2

JIAN Splashy Spaniels *25 PR* Adult Floaty LI:5

KraftWork Grandfather Clock Oak Vein LI:5

Whale Float (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:2


Dahlia - Flamingo Float LI:5
Dahlia - Flamingo Dispenser - Coconut
Dahlia - Malarkey - Full set
Dahlia - Octavia - Hourglass - Silver
[Con.] Sea Turtle Statue - Silver
dust bunny . petal fountain . no flowers . white
Fancy Decor: Briar Lemonade Holder LI:3
Fancy Decor: Carter Log Rack LI:1
Fancy Decor: Ellis Lamp LI:1
Fancy Decor: Mulder Throw Pillow LI:1
floorplan. full service sign
(Luc.) Grilled Asparagus & Tomato with Cheese BENTO
(Luc.) Jumbo Shrimp Cocktails (BENTO Server)
Skye Four Season Oak Tree- no base LI:9
Skye Rocky Mounds Large Formation 1 LI:9
TA Elite Drinks Trolley LI:14
dust bunny . petal fountain . no flowers . white LI:6
{what next} Lazy Summer  Floatie (mint) LI:2
{what next} Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie (mint) - static LI:2

*If I missed any credits please feel free to msg me! I used a tool to get everything listed but some items were missed and I went back to update. Thank you. 


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts