Majesty-Calming Waters

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Fapple Calming Water. It is a device for water and breath roleplay. I am doing some different things in this bath space. I wanted a modern feel with a hint of rustic so the main colors in this space are black and brown. I love decorating a darker space as much as I love a bright cheerful one if not more. After a long day seeing darker colors on this screen can be nice. LOL  I am not a fan of using avatars in my posts unless I truly have to and there is an option of having fish in this calming water unit if you do not have an avatar as another cool option. It's like this super cool looking aquarium when used this way. Otherwise, this is the perfect item to add to your collection to use with your subs. It's all about breath play and there is plenty of animations for both sub (inside) and dominant (outside). I put it in a bathroom because that is just where my vision went but you can put this in a cage room, Play room, living room or even bedroom. It can go anywhere. The sleek design let's it easily fit into a more modern space. It's just how you want to set it up is what matters. I see an item and I just go with what I feel. Never let yourself be limited by the name of items or what they are a part of. The sink I have in here is from my kitchen set by Con. & Dust Bunny. With the extra shelving I knew I wanted it for towel storage. 

It's a kitchen sink but hey it is easily a bathroom sink as well. Labels mean nothing. We do what we want with decorating. No limits on anything. It's one of the main reasons I didn't like fully furnished homes on here. You go into a space decorated and get tunnel vision because how it is set up. It's just better to see homes empty so you can see your things in the space as you would have them and what is to your needs. That is what I always do. I have so much food atm that I had to make a whole new design on my land to accommodate my love of food. LOL The kitchen wasn't doing enough. This space can be for anyone. I do not consider the spaces I decorate gender specific at all. Men like pink too people. Get over it. LOL I am trying to work with new WL settings since I had the issue with my viewer last week. I just feel at this point I need to get ahead of the inevitable when my favorite settings are gone in future viewer versions. Everythign takes time. It took me this long to get to here. I just need to learn some patience which won't happen but I am trying to be optimistic. LOL Stay tuned my friends this month is just starting. Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day and month ahead!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


You can go on the Fapple blog to learn more about this item. It is available for purchase at the store and on the marketplace- https://fapplesl.blogspot.com/


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Fapple- The Calming Water

-Fapple- MM Gacha- Wall Lights
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Bath Shelf
Fapple- Endless Love Spanking Bench


Other Decor-
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . black . sink
dust bunny & con . lauren bathroom . wall light . black
dust bunny & con . lauren bathroom . radiator . black
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . wire basket . filled
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Stool / Natural Animated
Pixel Mode - Ansley Bathtub- No longer Available
7 - Lord Whiskerton III, 1845

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts