Majesty- Forever & Always

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends!! I am here featuring {moss&mink} for Cupid Inc! The items at the event are Forever Photo Shelf, Always Photo Shelf & Photo Divider! You can customize with these items by adding pics of your own! The photo shelves I left as is! I love the beautiful artwork. I was inspired by these items to do a sitting room but they can go in any space easily. True versatile decor items. Most of the items are from {moss&mink} I added a few older items that really went with the feel I was going for such as the adorable pod chairs! The Kissy Kitties are a newer release from JIAN! The kitties are texture change and they bring a bit of love into the space. I wanted the feel of this room to be crisp with subtle romantic moods incorporated. Valentine's Day is alsmot here and I wanted this space to have a little of it in here! Hearts work for any time of the year so don't feel like you cannot use anything year long. I got some clutter decor from Peaches this past weekend and I added some extra decor throughout from Fancy Decor, {What Next}, Foxwood and even Nomad. I used the draped curtains but they are really a backdrop to the dividers so you do not see them well. I like for things to have extra textures surrounding them. Some of my beloved people are featured in the heart frames. I had to scale down as I would really need a whole feature wall to show everyone.I didn't mod anything in here today! I tend to get mod happy but I didn't need to in this space today. I almost did but I changed my mind. LOL
I started this sitting room off with the Photo divider and then decorated from there. I like having a base item that I can get my ideas from. Soft pink and white with gold hardware throughout brings the lux feel into the room. The pod chair does have a Gold accent version but I wanted silver! I like to mix and match metal colors and I felt it gave a good balance. I just go with how I feel. Do what makes you happy in your space. When you log on and look around and you get that warm fuzzy feeling that is all that matters! I have more to come soon my friends! I am saving this and will begin working on a new set to show you asap! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Credits for everything is below as well as my links! Feel free to bookmark my blog to keep up to date with new posts! Thank you so much! I hope the rest of your week is a blessed one! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Cupid Inc - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forbes%20Dream/123/141/1001

{moss&mink} Forever Photo Shelf
{moss&mink} Always Photo Shelf
{moss&mink} Photo Divider
{moss&mink} Pod Chair (S)
{moss&mink} Once upon a Time... (lights)
{moss&mink} French Candle (Cluster)
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

JIAN Kissy Kitties
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
{what next} Heart Latte Tray (cream)
.peaches. Singles Awareness Clutter - Magazines
.peaches. Singles Awareness Clutter -Candy Hearts
.peaches. Singles Awareness Clutter - Vibe
.peaches. Be Mine - Condom Clutter
dust bunny . donut bouquet . decor (rez me)
Foxwood - Naptime - Rug
Fancy Decor: Denes Floor Lamp
Fancy Decor: Fulton Coffee Table

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 



Comments

Popular Posts