Majesty- Blush

Hello there! I hope all is well! Wishing all of you, my friends a blessed Sunday. I am here featuring :HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer gacha key  new to the Kustom9 Event! The colors in this set inspired me to just go with it. BLUSH! Let's put it everywhere! I might even wear this color today. LOL! This is a set that let's you go big and focus on a nice pop of color! This is what I came up with! I love putting personality in a space and it's been way too long since I used some of my most favorite JIAN pets in a post. Welp, they are here and commanding attention! LOL! The forest cats have taken over this space and are being a tab bit wild. But, they are so adorable! There is a few diff collections featuring them and even a held version I wear quite often. The cute little guy sleeping through it all is a rare gacha item. The JIAN Sleepy puff name suits him and he is super aodrable and even has a little breathing pattern going on. Most of the decor and furniture in here is from :HAIKEI:! I like to use different items from different sets to really add uniqueness to a space. Some of them I use a good bit as they are so versatile like the wall decor. There is seven commons in this key and one rare.

The skybox! Which I am using for this  living/sleeping space. Everything is beautiful and high quality.The :HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer gacha key is filled with some unique items and the rare is the skybox! It's only 78 land impact as is but you can resize it and mod. There is 7 commons and 1 rare in the set. You can use these items in many different ways. I took a bonus pic to give a little more of a close up on some of the items. I will not be rambling long today. I put full credits below like always! I want to thank all of you for the support. I appreciate it. I put my links to my social media below. Feel free to bookmark my blog to keep up with new posts! I wish all of you a blessed week ahead. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / - NEW at kustom9-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22  

Kustom9 Demo Area- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/16/90/1501


:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {6-B}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5}
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 3-B
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 6
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {7}

:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stand
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stare
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Catch

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Other Decor-
dust bunny . wood beaded curtain
dust bunny . tray of champagne . gold
dust bunny . jewelry box
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a & b
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 



Comments

Popular Posts