Majesty- Goldie's Lavish Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring MudHoney Petra Dining Set! This gorgeous set is new to the FaMESHed X event! I am inspired always by gold and black. I can't even think of the word Gold without thinking of my Twin Goldie though. So, inspired by my other half and the best sister anyone could ever have..I bring you Goldie's Lavish dining! This set is beautiful and while I normally don't use the textures featured in the store ad the black floral called to me so I used it. This is what I came up with! The chairs are texture change and you can change the main part of the chair and the accent. You can also change the candles and place setting. I made everything fit my black and gold theme. The chairs and table have animations and you also get a table that is for decor purposes in the set. The chandelier is very dramatic and I love the black shading on it. U can easily make this for 2 people and really decorate the table up all romnatic. You can use the table in other areas of your home as well such as a nice foyer area with a bold plant on top. Never limit the items you get! The chairs would also be nice in a foyer, office, bedroom and a nice closet/boudoir!!! Just giving a few extra ideas! I have them here in a dining room but they can be so much more than that and of course the candles can go anywhere as well as the chandelier.
Putting your own spin on things will really make it your own. My little sleeping shiba is from a Jian gacha key. He was a special item for Epiphany so no fussing if he is not available. I love using JIAN pets to add personality to spaces. They are always so adorable. As I am typing this up I am working on more new posts! I am trying to knock out the bulk of what I need to show you so I will not be in a bad time crunch! But, I am enjoying showing y'all new spaces and awesome decor! That is what this is all about for me! There is a ton of info on this set. I have everything listed below the official ad photo below! The only thing I modded was the diamonds on the floor. I just wanted them bigger. Other than that nothing was messed with like that. But, this is truly a beautiful set y'all. Make sure to run down and have a look at all of the options! It is really a must have for your inventory collection! I won't be rambling long! I am putting the time in today! LOL Thank you so much for the support as I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow my social media links! Full credits are below! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



I want to note that my sister Goldie Snookums has a new beautiful Adult residential sim that has rentals available furnished and unfurnished! I will be doing a blog on that in the near future but wanted to mention it since she is one of my inspirations with this blog post today. Feel free to hit her up with any questions. It's called The Village and I will put the slurl to the rental office here. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nuvoletta/128/82/1005





Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Petra Dining Set- NEW at FaMESHed X- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20X/117/150/999

MudHoney Petra Plates
MudHoney Petra Candle 1-5
MudHoney Petra Chair A Fatpack
MudHoney Petra Silverware- Fork, Spoon & knife
MudHoney Petra Glasses
MudHoney Petra Table 
MudHoney Charlotte Place Setting w/ Napkin
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Elara Dresser
MudHoney Roman Shade Up
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

JIAN Silly Shibes II *EPP* Sleepy Pupper

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
Fancy Decor: Rameau Mirror
Fancy Decor: Denes Floor Lamp
Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce
Fancy Decor: Coffee
ionic : Patisserie Display
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Personal Assistant
DISORDERLY. / Diamond Formal / Loose Diamonds
hive // champagne bucket
Loft & Aria - Midland Ottoman
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)
Petra Candles: 5 sizes / all have texture change metal (3 options) and candles (6 options) / 2 land impact each

Petra Chair: Adult version / 4 land impact / texture change main and accent (18 options each) / 47 single sits, 20 single table anims (eat, drink, etc), 9 pg couples animations, 14 dinner date anims (can also be used for singles), 24 adult animations

Petra Chandelier: touch to turn light off and on / 2 land impact / chain can be lengthened

Petra Silverware: fork, spoon, knife / 1 land impact each

Petra Plates: 1 land impact / texture change (6 colors each piece)

Petra Glasses: 3 types (tall, low, wine) / texture change glass and wine (2 glass, 3 wine) / empty option in texture menu / 1 land impact each

Petra Table: Adult & Deco versions included / 2 land impact / 9 single animations, 10 pg couples, 34 adult animations



Comments

Popular Posts