Majesty- Fully Stocked

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday my friends!I am featuring KraftWork Lemton's Modular Bar today! It's new to the Uber Event! This set was done in collaboration with KraftWork and Pop Up personality Justine Lemton.  There is several color sets or you can just get all colors. I love black so I went with it. You can set this bar up as big or small as you need it to be. That is in the very least one thing that is always good about modular sets. Customization can be so important in spaces! Some homes have huge rooms and it can be an absolute chore to fill them. But, this set will be able to be built out nicely even if your rooms are oversized. This set can be a bar, Entertainment space, Added on to a kitchen etc etc etc. You can make this set fit into your space with ease and really have fun with it. I flipped over some single bottles for them to fit in the wine holder but it wasn't hard. My JIAN kitty sauce shelf was the last touch I added! I added him right in the middle of the bar and it fits so perfectly. The shelf and kitty are texture change but I love the Siamese cat look so I kept it as it rezzed. I added everything to my heart's content to have this bar fully stocked!! It really is a show piece. With the many color options there is one for any space. The hardest part is choosing which color.

When in doubt get them all. LOL I also took a bonus pic! A closer shot of the chair area. This set is so nicely detailed all the way down to the beautiful gold kickstands. I used the gold backsplash and I also have the black wood one going up the rest of the wall. Setting up the bar was fun! The thing that took some time was me figuring out what all I wanted to put on it. LOL I put the credits of everything below. Some are in sets so I just mostly named the sets I got the items from instead of 1 by one. The items came from a handful of stores. Please note these items are not dispensable. You can easily mix in some so you can have a full roleplay if needed. I wanted to note that because I mostly use dispensable food and drinks LOL! I wish everyone a blessed week ahead! Thank you dearly for all of the support! I appreciate it so much! I want to always make sure that I say that! I have all of my social media links. Feel free to follow!! Have a blessed day and week my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Lemton's Modular Bar . Black Wood Modules- NEW at the Uber event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200


KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

JIAN Kitty Sauce Shelf
JIAN Mainsore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
BALACLAVA!! Wine Bottle
BALACLAVA!! Boxed White Wine
BALACLAVA!! Boxed Red Wine
[Con.] Catia Kitchen - Wine Glasses
220ml - Cour Pervers Champagne
220ML - Debruine Liqueur
220ML - Jack Genil's Pack
220ML - Stopper Window
220ML - Drunk in Love
Fancy Decor: Julian Wine Rack (gold)
Fancy Decor: Julian Wine Glasses
Fancy Decor: Julian Champagne Flutes
Fancy Decor: Julian Ice Bucket (gold)
Pewpew! Pizza Black Oven
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne
VARONIS - Luca Skybox

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts