Majesty- The Love Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Black History Month!! My first post of the month has arrived! I am here today with a skybox I just love to pieces! Today I am featuring :HAIKEI: Make me cherry pop gacha! This gacha key is new to the Sanarae Event!! The rare item is this awesome skybox. It is perfect for a fun night out or just as a vibrant home space. I would say its a club build but I would use it as a home as well. I decorated it as a club/lounge. Please note I have modded some things (decor items). I tend to be a mod Queen at times. LOL 10 items  in this key and 1 rare. The build is 106 land impact. Everything else is mainly 2-6 land impact! You can do a lot with this! It is such a fun space. I am inspired by it being close to Valentine's day so I added roses and petals thoughout the skybox. The wall hanging that is meshed onto the skybox "U make me cherry Pop" Is a real eye catcher! LOL So, I wanted to have the island/bar with it to show it off. I also added some wall hangings from BALACLAVA!! The starry frame is so nice and I love the animation on it and felt it perfect to frame the words to make it even bolder. Most of the items in here are from the gacha key and also older ones from :HAIKEI:. I decided upon disco balls for a more fun playful feel. I started out with some bold chandeliers but they didn't feel right. I tinted the disco balls a little with blue. The rugs I also tinted to be more of a hot pink in the space. They are typically a rose pink.

I needed some roses to add a little extra romance without being too much and the ones from Apple Fall were perfect. It comes in several colors but I chose the red in the end. Don't be surprised to see me use any of these items again throughout this heart filled month. I could't just take one pic. I have been living in this skyhome a few days. LOL I just like the feel of it. I wanted you to see the chairs from the set better. I decorated the side room as a lounge for seating and I have wall art from the key in here. There is also curtain draped rooms. They are small (Maybe dressing room options) but it's up to you. There is also a stipper pole area! LOL Y'all I am not gonna get on a stripper pole and take pics so you will have to see the demo. LOL I almost got a mesh person for it. But decided I needed to sit down with the ideas. I wanted you to see how nice the fabric was on the chair as I see it and the high quality of the flowers. The sky is the limit here. Don't limit this skybox. It can be anything you want it to be. Have fun with it! Well, I am done rambling. I hope you enjoyed this space as much as I enjoyed living in it and decorating it. LOL I even matched my outfit to it. ROFL! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support. It is always appreciated. My links are down below. Feel free to add me and bookmark my blog! Thank you dearly my friends and I wish all of you a blessed weekend and month!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: MAKE ME CHERRY POP / GACHA  @sanarae@ - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/176/129/4011

:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 6
:HAIKEI: Wanna Love You_GACHA / {5}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Apple Fall Roses Box (Red)
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29
Other Decor-

BALACLAVA!! Starry Frame (horizontal)
NOMAD // Disco Ball (Smaller Reflection)
NOMAD // Red Rose Petals 08
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts