Majesty- Valentine's Day 2020

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Valentine's Day my friends! I am here featuring Fapple Saint Amour Fatpack! This set is brand new to the mainstore! There is two versions. One is Femdom and the other is Maledom. There is a ton of options in the texture change hud so you can customize the set to your liking. I went with a medium brown wood. I almost went for the darker wood and went back to my original vision. Majority of the items in this Throne room is from Fapple! With this set you easily have everything you need for your own space! I added chandeliers from Nomad and candles and flower petals from TA! I wanted a dark romantic feel and this is what I came up with. You can see the full set for yourself at the mainstore and there is also a demo area. The throne is the main focal item of the room. But, the other decorations also command attention! They all compliment each other well. It took me a good bit to pick which picture to use as I was being really picky about windlight settings. The wrong WL can mess up your whole vision and I am OCD so...yea. LOL!! The runner carpet and the collaring table hold a collaring ceremony. You also have a bench for visitors to sit during the ceremony. See the awesome contract by the throne? You can order a custom one for you and your submissive.
I put a link to the Fapple blog so you can see a picture of the huds that you get with the full set. There is so many texture change options as far as wood, fabric, rugs, drapes and even the sub pillow. I love customization and you can never have too many options! Don't let the hearts make you feel this set can only be used for Valentine's day! It should be used all year long.  It's really nice and elegant. The perfect set to add to your BDSM collection. The throne is on the podium cage but you can just have the throne out as you please. You could easily build it up with both sets and have a femdom and maledom throne set up with podium cages and a ton of decor all around. It's all up to you! I really enjoyed using these items in this room today! I will not be rambling long! I have full credits below and also the links to the Fapple blog, mainstore and marketplace listings!! Make sure to have a look and run down to the store to see these awesome items in-world! Thank you so much for stopping by my friends! I hope love will be all in the air for you today!! I have my links below. Feel free to bookmark my blog. Thank you dearly for the support! I appreciate it more than I can say! Have a blessed day!!! Thank you xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- Saint Amour Fatpack

Fapple Mainstore location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Fapple Blog post- https://fapplesl.blogspot.com/2020/02/saint-amour-hits-fapple-right-in-heart.html?zx=2623996f05c9b86e

Marketplace listings- 

Femdom Version- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fapple-Saint-Amour-BDSM-Throne-Femdom-Fatpack/18957772

Maledom Versionhttps://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fapple-Saint-Amour-BDSM-Throne-Maledom-Fatpack/18947079?id=18947079&slug=Fapple-Saint-Amour-BDSM-Throne-Maledom-Fatpack

Other Decor-
NOMAD // Fringe Ceiling Lamp // Gold
TA Petals and Candles v3

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 



Comments

Popular Posts