Majesty- Onsu Showcase (Woodford Home)

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am excited to bring you my first feature with Onsu!! I am really thrilled about blogging for the store! I will mainly showcase a room or more in the newest homes to show you an example of how you can enjoy the space! I love it because it gives me so much freedom as far as my creativity and I also get to show you ways to use a space without feeling you have to do it a certain way! I am featuring the newest home and this one is a beauty! Featuring Onsu Woodford house. This home can be anything you like boasting three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a ensuite! There is also 2 sunrooms! The land impact is 220. Mod, copy and no Transfer permissions! When this house came out the other day I was working on the blog posts I posted previously to now. So, I was doing 3 at once and all the siblings I had online ran and got this house before I even saw it. LOL Let's see what I came up with! This house has a hud option that let's you customize the flooring, exterior shutters, door and the walls in the dining room to name a few. You can use these rooms however you like. So many rooms to choose from in this home. But, I decided to feature the  kitchen and dining rooms. I kept the dining room the same without choosing a different room for it so I could have the kitchen next to it but you can easily flip the floorplan to suit your taste. This house is very spacious. The first pic is of the dining room big enough for nice family gatherings. I have seating for 8 and it's not closed in at all. You can even decorate it to fit more avatars. The 2nd pic I have here is of what I did with the kitchen space. We tend to all mainly focus on the living room spaces but these rooms also need love. They inspired me to do what you see here. I wanted the dining room to be bright, bold and elegant. I did modify some wall hangings to a bigger size to be more dramatic. Never be scared to modify copy items! I filled the table with place settings and some lemon and limes as a nod to the feeling of Spring. The beautiful dining set is from Apple Fall. I chose two different colors so it wouldn't be so matchy matchy but with the same feel throughout. The flooring and walls were texured in lighter/medium shades to really bring out the crsipness of the colors and gold in this room.

The Kitchen is set up in mainly white and the decor items bring in the pops of color. This room in the Woodford house is spacious and gives many option to set up any style kitchen as you please. It has several nice sized windows and a door that leads off into the outdoor garage/patio area. The flooring is a nicely textured tile. I rezzed a rug on it with teal shade to bring in more of a pop of color. Decor from Apple Fall. MudHoney, Hive and dust bunny to name a few gives that extra lived in feel. The subway tile that came with the kitchen set I put in a different vertical way than how it rezzes to show off the size of the room and give it a more unique feel. Subway tile in rl is used in many ways to give a more unique space to a room since it is used to much. It's even a trend to have it in a chevron pattern. But, I liked it this way. I added a few hanging bulbs, window coverings and plenty of stools to host friends while being super social. You are not limited with the size of this room in the Woodford home. All of the rooms in this house are very easily livable! This home is also modifiable so if you did choose to upsize it you can. The sky is the limit with the new Onsu Woodford home. It is available to see in-world! Make sure to run down and check it out. I have links to the store, marketplace and flickr below! They have many homes and skyboxes to choose from to fit any home need! Your dream home awaits! Thank you so much my friends for all of the support! I appreciate you more than I will be ever able to say! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on my social media links. I hope you find something to add to your special place or you would like this home for yourself! There is so many things you can do with it. Thank you again and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony




I tend to put bonus pics on the blog and Facebook. This go around I am only going to put them on the blog and my new Instagram. Feel free to send me a follow request on IG if you have one! I actually prefer IG to Facebook. I don't even be on there much at all. I post and dip. Thank you so much and I really hope you enjoyed this post! Love and blessings to all of you!



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu ~ "Woodford" House ~ White
Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203
Onsu Marketplace- http://j.mp/ONSUnewMP
Like Onsu on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/ONSUsecondlife/


Dining- 
West Village Ginger Jar - Navy Toile
Apple Fall Anashara Dining Chair - Cream
West Village Anashara Dining Table - Rustic
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2
Apple Fall Botanical Study 5
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Lemons
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Limes
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea
Apple Fall Neva's Fresh Apple Pie
Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Apple Fall / West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

MudHoney Talia Bench - Beige
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-

Fancy Decor: Grantaire Lamp
Fancy Decor: Rameau Mirror
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 4LI . 3m
dust bunny . harvest feast . filling
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Floor Lamp
~BAZAR~Palace - Place Setting GOLD
Nutmeg. Summer Bliss Drapes w/Shadow
Nutmeg. Romanov's Serving Tray Gold
220ML - Debruine Liqueur - Global Bottle
Dahlia - Gokotta - Mimosas  13
ChiMia:: Golden Table Setting
The Loft - Hudson Rug
The Loft - Orville Sconce


Kitchen- 
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Grinders
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Collanders
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Knife Block
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Pot Rack ULTRA RARE
MudHoney Roman Shade Up
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Cutting Boards
MH Vintage Baking Pans 
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Mercantile Bookshelf
Apple Fall  Stove Hood (White)
Apple Fall Mixer - Mint
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Pine Cone Study

Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Other decor-
hive // covered saute pan . copper
hive // covered stockpot . copper
hive // modular cozy kitchen
hive // hanging pot rack
[Con.] Catia Kitchen - Microwave
dust bunny . homemade soup . bag of groceries . pattern b
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . dish drying rack . white
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . potted herbs 
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . canisters . white
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . spice rack . white
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Pixel Mode - The Kitchen - Eat Sign - No Longer available
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
[FOURTH WALL] Chamomile Tea Jar
[FOURTH WALL] Peppermint Tea Jar

[FOURTH WALL] Spiced Winter Fruits Tea Jar

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 




Comments

Popular Posts