Majesty- There Is Nothing Like A Good Book

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring the Apple Fall Book Collection 2. I love book decor in SL and Apple Fall's is easily my favorite to use. The books are always very very detailed. The fatpack comes with 5 books and this awesome reclaimed shelf. I didn't want to have them floating so I put everything in the Mercantile cabinet and just modded some for sizing. I also just tinted the cabinet darker since this home is dark. I added other arrangement books throughout the cabinet. My little Jian pug is chilling on the sofa adding some personality! He is super adorable and all snuggled in his blanket. The bonus pics that I am adding is just to show you even more of the detailing of these beautiful items and the little pug. I always love the little extras Apple Fall adds to his items and it's always fun to get a nice close up and look at everything.All of the decor in here is from Apple Fall or West Village. The only thing that is an exception is the floor lamp from Fancy Decor!


 The 2nd bonus pis is with the pug. He is totally animated and texture change. He is the rare of the Love pugs gacha key! JIAN has a cute cupid doggy out right now for sale but also stop by and play the gacha key for more Valentine's themed pets. It doesn't limit how you use them either. I use them in spaces all year long. I put the key down below so you can see everything in it.The last pic is a close up of one of the book arrangements. I just wanted to show you how nice they are. Sometimes, I just feel the need to do super close ups to really show all the effort put into things. Fully cammed out pics work but I also like to get right on things sometimes to show you every little nook and cranny! With the decor in this room there is something for everybody and I hope you enjoyed it! Valentine's is just around the corner and these would make nice gifts! I want to thank all of you for stopping by! Thank you so much for the support. Credits are below along with my other links! Wishing all of you a blessed day and start to your weekend! Much Love! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Book Collection 2 - Collection
Apple Fall Books - Arrangements 1-4
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
Apple Fall Mercantile Bookshelf - Double
West Village Ginger Jar - Navy Toile
West Village Ginger Jar - Grey Toile
West Village Grace Tufted Sofa - Dark Leather
West Village Rice Milk w/ Carrier
West Village Female Plaster Torso - Nuit
West Village Fiddle Leaf Fig

 All Items available at the Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore located here! - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

JIAN Love Pugs 2. Sleepy Treater RARE
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
Fancy Decor: Garnet Floor Lamp (gold)



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)




Comments

Popular Posts