Majesty- The Garden Party

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends. I am featuring Chez Moi today with the Gelato car new to the Cosmopolitan Event and the Sunset Bistro set new to the mainstore. Yall know I love foodie things so let me start off talking about the Gelato car which dispenses wearable gelato!! It is temporary so you won't have a ton of gelato in your objects folder when you are done and there is many flavors to choose from. It also comes with decor. Waffle cones, scooper and gelato cups. The car is only 22 land impact. I also have the Sunset bistro. It has a texture change hud filled with colors to change the metal and the seat cushions. The set comes with a linked version but there is also a separated version so you can set it up as you please. It as well comes with some decor items. I switched up everything though. LOL I don't really set things up as is or from the ad. But if you follow me you know this. Yall knew I wasn't going to just rez the car or have it way in the back like an afterthought! That is not how I decorate or blog. The car inspired me and then I saw the bistro and it was like magic. I imagined a very lush garden party and this is what I came up with. These items should be celebrated! I got a good many new items in here that I recently got. Even a set I got for my birthday from my friend girl Kelly! <3 Shout out to you woman! She loves me. LOL
The cute cushions with hearts on them are from Apple Fall. There is a ton of cushions in the store and I almost have them all. Hmm I might have them all. lol They are my favs to use in many different spaces and they fit anywhere. I won't describe every item I got in here. LOL But, I got a beautiful fountain from TLC. I have it framing the back of the space. Some food decor from, Kalopsia, Tentacio and Nutmeg! Flowers from Heart Botanicals, Parasols from Dust Bunny and little animals from Half Deer to name a few. I put all of the credits for these items below. There is so many things to celebrate. My theme was to embrace that feeling. Celebrations. I hope yall enjoy this space as much as I enjoyed decorating it. Feel free to boolkmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my facebook page to keep updated with my blog posts! I appreciate it so much and the support. Thank you. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Gelato Car CHEZ MOI- NEW at Cosmopolitan- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22
Waffle Cone CHEZ MOI
Scooper CHEZ MOI
Gelato Cups CHEZ MOI

Sunset Bistro -CHEZ MOI- NEW at the MAINSTORE- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

Hampton Placemat CHEZ MOI

Apple Fall Cushion - Cream, Hearts
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
Kalopsia - Juliette's Cup of Ice Cream
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take out Drink
TLC Forever My Dove [Wall fountain]
Tentacio fruit snak
dust bunny . gumball machine . white
dust bunny . dreamy outing . parasol
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Pillow Adult
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Bread Basket
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Eggs & Milk v1
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Cherry Box
+Half-Deer+ Ice Cream Garland Lights - Flavors - Horz
+Half-Deer+ Cat Sandwich Board -single (tex. change)
+Half-Deer+ Yellow Baby Bird - Single - Stand
+Half-Deer+ Yellow Baby Bird - Single - Sit
+Half-Deer+ Snowglitter Swan - Sitting Decor Version
+Half-Deer+ Pastel Confetti - Big
.:revival:. newspaper
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Dahlia - Denmark - Blanket - Blush
Botanical - Boxwood  Arch v2 S (Round Top 4x2x4)
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)
Heart - Aubretia - Large - White - FULL
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Pale Blue - FULL
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Lilac - FULL
CR Plumeria White 1
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream . warm

Comments

Popular Posts