Majesty- Monday Morning

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday my friends! I am here with a living room space I decorated using awesome items from The :HAIKEI: Suddenly morning Gacha key new to the Kustom9 Event! I love the design of this rare build and found the perfect spot for this living room area. But, it could be any type of space for your needs. The little table comes in pink and blue as well as the marble texture you see here. The pouf is also available in pink. I didn't want to be too matchy matchy so I used different colors to break it up a little bit but kept a more pastel theme throughout. I added little decor touches from Tentacio, Dust Bunny, Merak and Tres Blah. I love little extra things to make spaces more unique and show off personality. If you prefer a more minimal look for your space you can just use the little poufs and table without all of the extras and it will be just as nice. This space is fully decorated but will not make you prim poor as most items I used are just 1 land impact. I used one of my older yet fav statues to the side from Kalopsia. I have used it so many times throughout the years and it remains one of my favs to pullo out. It's texture change and I love texture change items. My little Tabby cat is from TLC. He usually has butterflies flying in front of him but I modded them off. Totally a personal preference and I was glad he was mod. The movement this little guy has is so adorable and adds a ton of personality to the space. A new favorite for sure.
I added some extra decor pieces from older Haikei sets. You can always mix and match those items and it's really fun to do so. The floor lamps with marble are from the new key and the ones on the back wall are from Llorisen. The sofa is from Loft and Aria. The texture is so petty and it fit perfectly in this living room. I only added the cat pillow but it doesn't really "need" anymore added on unless you are a pillow person like me. lol I saw this part of the house and was inspired by the design and angles. The inner Architect in me had a fit and I wanted to really show off one of the main features of this skybox. I hope everyone will have an amazing week! Mondays are awesome for a new start! I appreciate you stopping by and for the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated with new home decor posts! Thank you so much everyone and I hope this week treats you well. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {7} Shelf with decor
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {5} Art
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {5} Rug
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1} Curtain
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue
TLC grey tabby cat
[Merak] - Adventure Globe
Tentacio Good feeling laptop
Tentacio donut treasure
Tentacio Travel with me. Luggage
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl
dust bunny . quirky planters . donut
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Player (Blush)
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Cat Face Pillow
-tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
llorisen // boule floor lamp I
Loft & Aria - Augustine Sofa

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts