Majesty- A Little Bit Of Sparkle

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends. I am featuring Granola at the Uber event with The Mojave Collection! There is more colors of the sofa but I went with white and added a ton of greenery for a pop of color! The Tall and short cactus, Grinder Table, and singing bowl comes in the full pack. This sofa is awesome. I love adding pillows on them and this one doesn't need anymore...however I did add just 1 pillow from Apple Fall because I was feeling it in here. lol Can you spot it? I love the animations in this sofa. There is some really nice ones in here. Run down to Uber and try it out if you can get in. It's really staying packed for the birthday round. I added little lanterns I got in a set from Bazar. The candles on the shake are also from that collection.  The small plants and water gardens are from Dust Bunny. They have Betta fish in them but you don't have to buy them if you do not want. They are pretty with or without. They are nice alternatives to have a fish if you have a smaller place and no room for an aquarium. I surrounded the walls with a light curtain from Floorplan. The bulbs add more lighting along with the ceiling fan and table lamps from Fancy Decor. I love a ton of lighting and greenery. You can never have too many. I love having a variety of lights. I am a big time chandelier collector but I also like casual more homey lights as well. I have always liked ceiling fans. I added some spakle on a side wall just because. No real reason. LOL Sometimes you just need to add a little bit of sparkle! I just wanted this space to be bright and airy. Living rooms are quite important as they are one of the main rooms we use.
One way to freshen up your home is to gut out your living room and redo it with a brand spanking new sofa. It will make your home feel new again. I used to change out my home all the time. I stopped doing that. It's easier to change up the furniture than it is to find a new home you will be happy with. House hunting is not a favorite pastime for me on here. It's really not. LOL If my friends ask me to go land shopping I will jump on it. But, house hunting? Miss me with that. I will be with you in spirit! LOL Have fun! lol I really hope yall enjoy this Living room! There is always so many ways to decorate any space. it's always nice to see the different end results. The map btw is from Merak. It's a really nice piece to use as a focal point on a feature wall or maybe to be in a foyer or hallway. Never limit what you do! Well I am done rambling. I have full credits below. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated on new home decor posts! I am keeping them coming. Check back! Thank you for the support. I appreciate it. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Granola. The Mojave Collection.- New to Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200

Granola. Mojave Sectional Sofa. White. PG.
Granola. Mojave Tall Cactus.
Granola. Mojave Short Cactus.
Granola. Grinder Table.
Granola. Singing Bowl. Uber B-day Gift.
Granola. Ambrosia Table. White. Brass.
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Apple Fall Cushion - Cream, Hearts
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


Other Decor-

~BAZAR~Cancun - Lantern
~BAZAR~Cancun - Candle
dust bunny . quirky planters . hedgehog
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl
dust bunny . water garden . water lily
dust bunny . water garden . sand bottle
dust bunny . tabletop plants . fiddle leaf branch
dust bunny . tabletop plants . monstera leaves
dust bunny . coral bottle . white
dust bunny . homemade soup . mug of soup
Mori. faux fur rug . artic fox
Fancy Decor: Grantaire Lamp
floorplan. light curtain / gold
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
hive // bakers ceiling fan . silver . scripted light
[Merak] - World Map
(Milk Motion) Formentera house - 35*20 - 126 li


Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/



Comments

Popular Posts