Majesty- An Afternoon of Summer

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday! I am here featuring Ayla with the Rustic set new to the Shiny Shabby Event! Shout out to Jazz! I came across Jazz on one of my rare outings and She wanted to know when I was going to decorate a bedoom. I didn't think I was going to do any in the near future and told her. But, I looked at my schedule just to make sure. I am OCD so I make a list of all the things I want to feature and realized I was going to decorate a bedroom! I let her know and here it is Jazz! <3 Let me say I enjoyed talking to you and appreciated your kindness to me. It means a lot. This set gave off a shabby chic country feel for me so I just went with that style for inspiration. I just go with what feels right for the space. Being a moody personality helps with stuff like that. I know just by looking at the name of an item if it would fit in the space I am decorating. Im like blah or yayyy. lol I added some little decor items from Apple Fall/West Village. The hydrangeas and Grace tufted armchair to name a few. This room is so big I was able to add a closet and sitting area without it being too cluttered. I am using the Hetton barn from the store and I modded it. I am mod queen unless something cannot be modded then I compromise. LOL I will not stop until I can get the vision I am going for.
I just won't be happy with it until it's how I want it. You know it's like that feeling when you decorate and you feel you are missing something. It's annoying. There is 2 colors for the bed and a few for the ceiling lights. Really unique pieces that can be used in different ways. I added my favorite betta fish tank to the wall. The bettas are in different colors but I chose a tank filled with yellow ones. I just created them by clicking the aquarium. The only other thing in here I modded is the fur rug. I tinted just a tad darker. It was bright white and I wanted a gray hue. Bedroom spaces are always fun to decorate. But, I don't really have a favorite room atm. I do like collecting food though. LOL!!! I am going nuts over all this food on SL atm. Pretty awesome. Maybe I will do a food related post when I can in the near future but not making any promises. Welp, I am done rambling! Thank you for the support my friends! I hope you are enjoying these new posts! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my FB page to keep updated with my posts. Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Rustic Living - Fatpack - NEW at Shiny Shabby- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21

Ayla. Rustic Living - Reclaimed Daybed (white)
Ayla. Rustic Living - Carved Wooden Table
Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool
Ayla. Rustic Living - Desert Plant
Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey)
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

West Village Classic Watering Can - Polished
West Village Grace Tufted Armchair - White, Adult
West Village Pancake Breakfast Board
West Village Zebra Cactus
West Village Cotton Tote
West Village Theodore Rug - Thin Trellis
West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White
Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

JIAN Wall-Mounted Betta Tank
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Granola. Honey & Berries.
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Other Decor-
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Fur Rug
dust bunny . olivia armoire . grey
dust bunny . water garden . lightbulb
dust bunny . dreamy outing . pillow pile . neutral . adult
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white
floorplan. string light pallets / grey
floorplan. hanging string bulbs

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts