Majesty- Draped In Elegance

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!!! Happy Friday my friends! I can never decorate too many bedrooms. This bed is my new favorite and I am excited to show you how I decorated with it. Featuring MudHoney at Colabor88 with the Elara bed set. The set includes The bed, Drapes, dresser, mirror and nightstand. I love black and gold so that is the color scheme I went for in here. Let me say I love the animations in this bed. Breakfast in bed, Singles, Couples, Massage & Adult are all in here. Well, according to what version you buy. I laid on it while decorating this room and went through them all. Of course my favorite is the Breakfast in bed ones. LOL The full set will get you many texture options to change the bed to fit the space as you like. Just click the item and choose from the menu. I put more info below about the animations and texture change below the ad at the bottom of the page if you need more info! I decorated in a space with a tall ceiling height so I was able to decorate up quite a bit. So, I added the Bellosguardo Library cabinets from KraftWork and filled them with books from MudHoney and Apple Fall. I used the Mirror from the Elara set as wall art along with a frame from Half Deer and I used Hive Wooden Letters to spell out the mood. "GOLDEN"
I used lighting from Fancy Decor and I tinted the table lamp shade to black. Pillows/Cushions from MudHoney and Apple Fall are throughout on the chair, floor and even in the bookcase. I have a thing for pillows and with them all being only 1 land impact you can easily add as many as you want without going prim poor. The little Corgi on the bed is from JIAN. I used this little Corgi before on a post and this time I changed the fur texture and pillow bed/ Collar to gold. Indoors or outdoors this lil diva brings some cuteness and personality to any space. I have a ton of things listed in this bedroom but many are books. It took me awhile to set up the boocakes. lol I was being so picky with which books I used and then I had to make some of them fit. But, I love the end result so of course it was worth it! It sometimes takes us some extra minutes to get things the way we like but it's always worth the effort. Make sure you run down to the event and try out this awesome set. I am not rambling long today. Full credits are below. Thank you for stopping by and the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page to keep updated with new home and decor posts! Have a blessed weekend yall! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Elara Bed Set- New at Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/172/193/1085

MH Elara Bed Adult
MH Elara Bed Drapes
MH Elara Dresser
MH Elara Nightstand
MH Elara Mirror
MudHoney Faye Corner Chair - Fatpack
MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Books - Women
MudHoney Books - Watercolor
MudHoney Greta Books
MudHoney Talia Books
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Deja Pillow (gift)
MudHoney Pax Chill Wall Art
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

KraftWork Bellosguardo Library Dark
KraftWork Suspended Cabinet Books 1
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/55/84/22

JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Trellis
Apple Fall Books - Arrangements 1, 2, 3 & 4
Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29
Other Decor-

dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
{BE} Vintage Books
Fancy Decor: Blague Lamp
Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce
MADRAS Aish Fireplace
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Second Spaces - Stardust - decorative tray gold
uK - The Journey BookStack Hers
hive // wooden letters
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/
Bed has 21 single animations for first sitter and 18 for second sitter. 36 couple cuddles, 6 breakfast in bed (couples), 12 massages, and 61 adult animations (in the adult version).
 Texture change options: 6 bed frame metals, 15 comforters, 6 throws, 15 front pillow, 15 middle pillow, 15 back pillow options

The drapes have 9 texture options.

The nightstand and dresser each have 6 metal and 5 wood options.

The mirror has 6 metal frame colors.

Comments

Popular Posts