Majesty- A Grand Ole Time

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!! Happy Friday my friends! Let me start off by saying I love this build. It has a beautiful touch of glamour to it. The walls, flooring and Staircase. THE staircase. Superb. Featuring kraftwork + [ kunst ] at The Epiphany Event with the Vintage Radio Station Gacha key.This awesome build has the qualities I wish more home builders would use. Mainly creativity. This awesome gacha key is at the Epiphany Event. This is my last Epiphany post for the round. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do any before the event ended! But, thankfully it lasts longer than other events. So, I got to show you some amazing keys this week. There is a big room upstairs that is for the whole radio show area. I decided to go with the front area instead as I just loved the walls and textures. This build can be ANYTHING you choose. It is set up for a radio station from a bygone era but it can easily be any type of space you desire. I am just over the moon over it. The decor items in the set can be in any home or commercial space. You can easily make a beautiful music room with the items. There is just no limits. The build is 103 land impact. The decor is low like the piano is only 5 impact. You will not be prim poor with this set regardless of how you choose to use it.
Decorating this space in the evening really made for a nice mood. I wanted to capture that feeling and share it with all of you. There is beautiful attention to detail with this build and the items. I have enjoyed blogging it! I even added some sparkle. I debated for a few secs and said why not. LOL It's been awhile since I threw sparkle all over a place. You can always add sparkle. Unless the person you are decorating doesn't like sparkle. That would be a tragedy. Sighs. Anyway, I am done with my ramble! Thank you! Thank you for your support! I appreciate it a billion times and more. I am keeping these posts coming! Check back soon! I am just starting! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated with new posts! More are to come! So stay tuned and keep coming back! Much Love! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
kraftwork + [ kunst ] Vintage Radio Station

Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 1 Vintage Radio Station RARE
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] Double Bass VIP
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 14 Vintage Piano
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 9 Broadcast mic
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 6 On Air Sign
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 12 Studio Mic / Stand 1
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 3 Art Deco Lamp
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 13 Reception Desk
Kraftwork + [ kunst ] 5 Executive Chair

Epiphany Event- 
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/55/84/22
[ kunst ] Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kunst/86/78/23

Other Decor-
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI
[Con.] Vinyl Wall
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
BONDI . 40s Studio Lamp . Chrome W/screen
Fancy Decor: Marble Lamp
Fancy Decor: Hampton Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts