Majesty- Promise's Fresh & So Clean Bathroom

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday my friends! Let's start this new week right! I am here with a bathroom space! Inspired by my best bestest...my wifey Promise. She wow faced the ad for this shower when I shared it to my Facebook. lol  When I finished this bathroom she was the first to see it lol. Featuring the Sloan Shower from MudHoney new to the FaMESHed X event! This shower is amazing. It has many awesome animations and on top of that it has huds to change the walls and flooring along with the metal colors. I started off with a black room. Then I came back to white and here it is. LOL There is some items in here that are no longer available. I blame anyone who wants to blame me. LOL I mentioned Pixel Mode b4 it closed so if you missed it look in your mirror as to who is to blame. That is your reflection! Yours! lol I am really excited to show a bathroom space as it's been a minute since I blogged one. Plus, the fact that this is a shower makes it even more special. It is one of the bathroom things that can be hard to come by with this quality level. Some homes have huge bathrooms. This shower would be awesome in a super big bathroom as well along with a tub and double sinks. I have decorated my fair share of rooms that are big for no reason and having a nice shower helps so much.mattered.
 My twin had a bathroom so big one time. We made it a bathroom/sitting room/dressing room.  I look back at it and think wow that was too much! That house was a prim hog for sure. lol But she loved it and that is all that mattered at the time. It was fun though. I mixed and matched decor from different sets in this room so it would be unique. I rarely buy a room set and use all the items as is. No shade to those who do that. I like to add my own touch of course which makes for more work lol. It has been a long while since I featured a bathroom and I hope yall like this one. I have more things to show you this week so check back! I skipped Sunday but I am now back to posting like crazy. I have full details of everything below! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. To keep updated with new spaces feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my FB page!!! Monday is here so have a blessed week yall. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Sloan Shower- New to FaMESHed X- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milla/161/151/1000
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Brass
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/47/129/29

Other Decor-

[Merak] - His Towel
[Merak] - Her Towel
[Merak] - Marble Sink
[Merak] - Lotions
[Merak] - Lotions
{anc} flottante puppy. milk . layB / withCollar 3Li
DaD "Mandarin Spa Sensory rug" 
Pixel Mode - Ansley Bath Clutter
Pixel Mode - Ansley Bath Mat
[PM]Pixel Mode - Seido Decorative Vase
[PM]Pixel Mode - Seido Mirror
Pixel Mode - Ansley Bath Curtain
Pixel Mode items are no Longer available
dust bunny . dreamy outing . blanket basket
DIGS - Hortensia Bathroom Shelves - Brass
DIGS - Rainhart Bathroom Shelves
~BAZAR~ Maldives - Toilet
~BAZAR~ Maldives - Toilet paper
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White
Elm. Classic Chandelier [Gold]
Ariskea[Mika] Velour Rug
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]
Trompe Loeil - Classic Bathroom Hamper Full

Comments

Popular Posts