Majesty- A Long Journey to home- Pt. Two

Hello there! I hope all is well! Let me start off by wishing everyone a blessed Month of August. July is my month but I do not feel bad about being one month closer to the cool air of the Fall season I love so much. LOL I am here today featuring JIAN and DRD Vagabond Two today! Both gacha keys are at the Epiphany event and filled with amazing items. I decorated the inside of the trailer I blogged yesterday and wanted to show you that as well. All of the items in here are from the two stores and are part of gacha keys at the event. I set up a cozy living space. There is also lofts that I did not show. Preferring to show the main living area instead. The warrior Wolves collection features some awesome little and big wolves. I have some wanderers here along with The Hunter's Spear I used as decor. It is the 25 point prize. The masks come in 3 tones and I have 2 of them here as decor. I just felt these two sets went well together. There is also more items, rares and different versions of pyps to get in this set. You can have them here in your own cozy home or make your own kingdom filled with them. These wolves are animesh and are available in 4 different fur colors.
You can use so many of these items in your own way to have your very own unique space. I will not ramble long today! I have full credits for all of the items below and slurls! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my blog page to keep updated on new posts! There is always something new to show you and I hope you will enjoy this month of posts. Thank you so much my friend and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

JIAN Warrior Wolves- New to the Epiphany Event- 

JIAN Warrior Wolves 8. Timber Wanderer
JIAN Warrior Wolves 9. Gold Wanderer
JIAN Warrior Wolves 20. White Mask
JIAN Warrior Wolves 19. Red Mask
JIAN Warrior Wolves *EPP* Hunter's Spear



1 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Trailer - RARE c/m
1 - DRD- Vagabond Two - Long Ladder c/m
7 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Mandala One c/m
13 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Blue Chime One c/m
20 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Shelf c/m
16 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Potted Cactus c/m
6 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Chair One c/m
6 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Chair Two c/m
17 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Potted Leafy c/m
4 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Cozy Couch c/m
3 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Stumpy Stool One c/m
3 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Stumpy Stool Two c/m
17 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Potted Sunflower c/m
-DRD- Vagabond Two - Dream Catcher - Reward c/m
8 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Rug Cluster c/m
15 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Dresser c/m
8 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Rug Runner c/m

Comments

Popular Posts