Majesty- Secret Hideaway

Hello there! I am featuring Kalopsia today with many beautiful Springalicious items.  This secret hideaway is nestled on a little island all to itself in a storage container build.  I got it from the Builder's box and it has 2 versions. This version has a grass texture inside and it spoke to me when I saw it. I prob have just 3 favorites from this round with this being one of them. I was just excited to see a box filled with builds (skyboxes & houses).  I have stopped getting the more clothing filled subscriptions since they tend to just cater to Maitreya wearers. I basically was buying the box for one store and they sat out last round so I said screw it! Those things add up on top of keeping up with events. I will just look from afar at this point! Kalopsia is a very versatile brand and all of the older items work well with the new. You can also easily mix the items with things from other stores and it's always a perfect match or feel. Everything I needed for this new space was basically all from Kalopsia and I really love this space so much. It just gives off a calm and serene mood. I just really enjoyed decorating this lil space.
 
I of course have a Jian pet in this space. I am addicted to Jian animals. I am one of the first ones pushing through with every new release I am sure. I just get so much grief for having my chicken pet though! lol Haters even in your family geeze. LOL. This little kitty was the prize for playing the machine at gacha garden 20 times. I did get the rare companion pretty soon and I was thrilled but I had to keep going to get this kitty that eats. He was worth every penny of course.


* I truly want to thank all of my followers and friends who enjoy my work. I really appreciate getting any type of feedback or suggestions. I love being able to show my creativity in this way and it means so much to know that other people are getting enjoyment out of it. It truly gives me an extra boost to blog and show new spaces with you. I am busy catching up on some things and projects but always a msg away. Thank you and be blessed!


                                                              Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
 
Lily's Spring Market Finds- Kalopsia
 
Many Item's came from Madeleine's Porch set- All items from Kalopsia
 
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Ladder
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Croquembouche
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Watering Can
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Roses Bucket
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Bucket Hangers
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Croquembouche
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Planting Pots
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Wood Box
 
JIAN Pudgy Persians *SOI* Grubbin' Cat
+Half-Deer+ Star Creeper Moss
{-Maru Kado-} Shipping container (Garden/11Li)
Garden by anc slight wildgrass {pink paint} / SCREW 1Li
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX-2 v2-3 T31



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
  Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


























Comments

Popular Posts