Majesty- Bloom of a Spring

Hello there!! I am in a bright Spring type mood today. I am featuring Heart Homes (Aphrodite shop)at the 6 Republic Event. I look forward to this event every single time it comes around. It is always packed with home décor from some of the best creators on the grid. I truly enjoy it and happy to show you this adorable set today! It the perfect set to enjoy the day relaxing or chatting while drinking some Champagne which comes with the set. I have beautiful walls surrounding this area covered in flowers also available at the event. I added a pergola around the area to help give it a more cozy feeling. The little pig came from a gacha at the mens dept. I was of course trying to get the lion king lol. I quit after I got this little piggy and he is so adorable. I love decorating intimate social spaces like this where you can gather with friends and just chat about random stuff.

This Spring season has been a nice one so far. There was that one day where everything was green from being covered in pollen. I was so embarrassed having my car green but once I looked around and saw everyone else had green cars I didn't care. Thankfully it ended up pouring rain really hard that day and the Lord washed my car off! lol  I am going to end this here and finish up some things. The new showroom will be open in a few days so stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark me or follow me on Flickr <333 xoxo Ebony
                                                        
                                                              Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
 
<Heart Homes> Dutch Spring Gathering - Couple Set PG
<Heart Homes> Dutch Spring Gathering Deco Walls 1.1
6 republic event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River/129/130/36

*All trees used in background from Hayabusa Designs
Hayabusa Design Sakura Weeping Tree M15-2 v1-1 B T3
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX-2 v2-3 T31
 
 
Shimmering Stars - 6x6x3 - Big
{anc} sunbeam/flared(clear) 1LI
The Loft & ARIA - Attwell Pergola
*chronokit* WoodCarving Pig
2014Cherry tree_sa ku ra_(ramdom fallen petals)
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
  Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- Temporarily closed! Redecorating!

Comments

Popular Posts