Majesty- Electric Lady

Hey there! Happy Sunday to you! I am here enjoying this new romper from Apple May Designs. I have worn it several times this past week! lol I think we all have a go to outfit and this outfit is perfect for that. If you get the additional color hud for this outfit it will be worth every penny. I am wearing purple today along with the Ballerina Heels also from Apple. You can change the shoe and strap as you please with the hud and it makes my changing so easy. When you are like super busy being able to at least change the color of your outfit and shoes goes a long way. I just change my wig and boom new outfit! lol Apple also has some pretty new nails I wanted to show you but it seems sl ate them. I only see the hud in my folders so I am going to continue! I can always wear them on a later post. I am loving how so many creators are making backdrops. Man, I appreciate yall so much. Sometimes you just don't have a specific place you want to use to blog and these backdrops save so much time, sweat and tears for me. The one I am in today is from Minimal and was the rare in a gacha machine. I truly love it. It really goes with my mood. my hair is from booN today and this is truly one of my most favorite hairstyles. It is so unique and adds that edge to any outfit.

I saw this necklace from swallow last week and since my nana on here calls me Puddin I felt it was something I had to have. I am still working on some things and a remodel of my showroom at [Cynful]. I actually have a deadline and I am almost finish ahead of time which is always good. I will post about the reopening and all of that good stuff on here of course. This awesome jumper is only made for mesh bodies so please try a demo if you are unsure.  I wish you an awesome week ahead. I do not mind spring weather at all. I am just not a big fan of Summer weather.  Curly hair and humid air doesn't mix so well. So I am enjoying my hair curly and when Summer comes around it's just a waste of effort to try to have curls lol. I will be bone straight until fall. Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned. There is always more to show you. xoxo <33 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Bae Jumper- Apple May Designs
Ballerina High Lace Heels- Apple May Designs
booN Lab.047 hair (Materials)- booN
 
MINIMAL - Illusion II - *1* -RARE-

Earring Ear-Plugs Iced Gold- Ryca
^^Swallow^^ Harl3y Quinn/ PUDDIN Collar
Swallow Lion Ring
{PM} poses
FORMANAILS- Ballerina nails

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
  Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- Temporarily closed! Redecorating!


Comments

Popular Posts