Majesty- The Reception

Hello there! Time for  new home décor post. This one is for a special occasion. I am sure we all know someone that has been married on sl. Or maybe you have been married on here yourself. It is really important to have beautiful details for the special occasion. I am featuring Aphrodite shop today and this Wedding reception set is so pretty. It is truly stunning. There is also a full wedding set so you can get both and match your reception with ease. You get so much with this set! It is pretty much set up and go although I did add trees, grass and extra sparkles. The petals are from the wedding set. But everything else you see is what you get. It's just fantastic.  I love all of the extra little details and the drapey chairs. They also have wedding cakes of course with Mr& Mrs on them I am using the one with the extra chocolate well....I like my chocolate. :) This set is brand spanking new at the On9  event and it is really a must have if you or someone you know will be tying that knot. But hey, This set is so versatile it would be awesome for a white party also just replace the Mr& Mrs chairs with more plain ones and BOOM. Just do it up people. I love doing it up! lol  The theme at the event is going down the aisle also.
 
You get two versions of this set with a rezzer. The full set is 631 Land Impact. I am using the full set but I added more of everything. More balloons and just some extra lol. But that is what I do! The other set is minimal and it's 384 Land impact. if you want to decorate it more to your taste on a smaller scale then this will work easily for you. You would just need to rez the full set and take what you need from it for your setup. I love celebrations and parties you get to really bring the sparkle and get to do over the top things w/o it being too much. It just brings out such a happy feeling and I love decorating for occasions. Sometimes I get to decorating and time just wanders off and I look outside and it's dark. LOL I am like oh no...I feel like Cinderella I have to run to get my glass slipper! Okay, I am just in s silly mood today yall. I was watching some craziness on tv and I still don't know who these people are but they all have drama and it's over the top. I have never watched an episode of this show but was finally curious and Lord have mercy why...why did I? lol I hope everyone is having a blessed week. I thank and appreciate you for stopping by. I really appreciate feedback. If you know of any new home décor/ Build stores please feel free to let me know. I love coming across new places. Please feel free to follow me on here and my Flickr if you choose. I always post on both. So if you don't wanna see me ramble Flickr will work! lol Have a blessed day <3 xoxo Ebony
 
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Romantic Wedding Party- (Complete Set) - Aphrodite Shop- On9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/246/193/1002

Mr & Mrs Wedding Cake- Aphrodite Shop- Garage Fair Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fun%20Time/46/228/22
 
Grass- *Alirium*
Trees- Hayabusa Design
Decorative Light Set- Botanical
 
 
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts