Majesty- This Day, This Minute, Right now

Hey there my friends. Today is a rainy, gloomy day but I am not letting it mess with my cheery mood. It is a big fight though since my personality is so mood based. I have been ging nuts buying backdrops figuring I would just use them for my fashion posts. I know many people use them as is and I was trying to do that also...but the decorator in me won't met me just use them as is! lol  I have to add more décor and man...yea. But hey! I am a perfectionist and it has to go with how I am feeling or I won't even post it on my blog until it does. This backdrop is from Astralia and the store has so many cute ones. It was really hard to choose. It's always a good thing to have too many options though. lol  This dress is the newest from [Cynful]. It comes in 3 different versions. Ombre, Chevron and Solid colors. There is also a few special colors for each version that you only get with the fatpack. I am wearing one of the special colors of ombre. I honestly have been wearing this dress all week. I just change from ombre to a solid or the chevron and my change my wig and shoes. BOOM new look. I just haven't had the time to sit here and play with my doll this week. I am wearing this beautiful Ryker jewelry set from Minimal and the creator is pretty freaking awesome. I had to ask him a random question and he was so sweet! I have gotten so many compliments on this set and I haven't taken it off since I got it. This necklace and earring set can be worn with the baddest outfit and fur or just something more casual like I am cheerfully wearing today. If you love jewelry it is really a must have and he sells some really beautiful pieces.

I am loving seeing new items from creators that I am more new to. I have been using items from Refuge so much since I discovered the store and hope to get more things in the near future. Plus the items are such low prim (Land Impact) I just go crazy with them. It really helps to have small LI items with such good quality it helps you make the space so pretty and full without taking all the prims! lol But, the items I am just using all over the place it's really awesome. My heels are from Phedora and they come in 3 different lengths. I am wearing just the base version and it's simple and cute. I have really gone nuts over their shoes. This Friday is the start of a wonderful weekend and I hope you get to enjoy it. I am hoping it will be rain free and I have my fingers crossed lol. Well thank you so much for stopping by. I will post as I can. I am still working on some things but I will be around of course. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. Links below. Thank you so much <3333 xoxo, Ebony

                                                            Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 
On me:
Oh Dress- [Cynful]- This color combo is only in the fattypack)-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/88/126/24
Ryker Set- Gold- Minimal- Collabor 88-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/32/218/1086
 
Kenya Hair- {Letituier}
Ballerina Nails- Formanails
Kylie Heels- Phedora
AE poses & Purple Poses

Surroundings-
White Balloons- Aphrodite Shop (From wedding reception party set)
Wanderlust Neon Sign & Wanderlust Planter- Refuge- (Limit 8 event)
Ballons and graffiti backdrop- Astralia
Hazy Butterflies- *alrium*
Faux Fur rug- Mori.

 
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts