Majesty- Colorful Dining

Hello there! Excited to bring a new home post today featuring Kalopsia at Collabor 88. This cute and colorful dining set really made me smile with the vibrant colors. I really love this dining set and you can not only use the table for different things like an island or a work desk...but you can also use the chairs in so man different ways. Perfect ways of adding a pop of color to your space. The lights cut on and off which I love. I am a huge fan of lighting that is able to be turned on or off. I used some cute goodies from a past gacha set from Kalopsia and they are so cute. Anytime Jian brings out new pets I run for them and this little kitty was perfect for this new dining space. There is also a big cat version I have but I just haven't rezzed him out yet. Just so many things people! lol Collabor88 juts opened a few days ago and it has 2 cam shopping sims so this is prob a nice time to go and shop without any hassle. It is truly an event I look forward to every round. I love that is has different themes each round to. It keeps it quite versatile. I typically post 2 pictures but I did 3 this go around so there is a bonus picture below with a different camera angle.
 
It is gloomy over here today. The weather is quite chilly and it's rainy but this dining room really gives off that needed cheerful feel. [Cynful] will be having a anniversary/grand reopening party tomorrow. I will post about everything tomorrow. I have to finish up everything today and you will see the finished results! I want to thank you so much for stopping by. I always appreciate it of course. I just don't have enough time to do everything in rl and sl atm. I need a 48 hour day and a big venti latte from Starbucks lol!!!! I appreciate you :) <333 xoxo Ebony 

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 Credits:
 
Dahlia's Dining Set-Kalopsia @ Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/32/218/1086
Briony's Curtains - Chevron, Lily's Hanging flowers
Cecilia's Frames,Macaron Pyramid , Flora's Watermelon Keg
Coffee Cup - Pink, yellow and Blue RARE & La Marquise Cake RARE- All of these awesome items are from Kalopsia

Pudgy Persians 15. Siamese Grubbin' Kitten- Jian


Bonus picture:
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At [Cynful]- Temporarily closed! Redecorating! I am almost finished yall. Stay tuned for a notice.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts