Merry Christmas- Jesus is the reason for the season (2015)

Merry Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful and truly blessed Christmas! Exciting time of year of course and I am happy to be able to post this new post today for my annual Christmas post! I have so much to be thankful for and I hope everyone has a blessed day today. I hope you get everything you have wished for. I had a hard time finding a nice gown today for my post. I was actually going to get a different one that was more whimsical with a carousel on it. But honestly I forgot. I bought this one and my mini me teleported me to the store that had the dress and it triggered my memory. lol. I was like oops....like really. I was going to get this dress made by Baiastice in gold but my mini me liked the red so here I am in red! I have the newest tree from Lelutka behind me, but I also dusted off the ones from last year. I always look forward to their annual Christmas trees. They are always so stunning. The new year is almost here and I want to thank everyone who has been a part of my sl. My family and friends are truly amazing. I have the most amazing drama free sl people lol. If you can imagine no drama. NONE. 
 
I have no idea what I am gifting when I pop back on because they have everything. Like literally b4 I log in the new "event" of the day has already been visited by them and I can't gift anything lol My baby's lil friend gave her gift cards and I am sitting there like oh duh! lol I should have gotten those to, but w.e! With this season and me being so busy I couldn't tell if I was coming or going half the time. I was talking to my friend the other day during the evening and wished him Good morning lol. He was like good morning? I said Yeah!? lol He actually had to tell me I was off lmaooooooo. In rl we exchanged presents already.We are truly excited people. The kids of course drove the excitement. My family is here and it has been awesome to see everyone so happy about their gifts. It is really my favorite thing to see reactions to gifts more so than getting any myself. This holiday is about giving to me. This time of year is always about family. I cannot ramble too much since I have to spend time with everyone but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I would put my fav Christmas songs here but youtube tends to not like when I do that! Instead I will put my favs listed below and feel free to listen to them if you like. May your family have a blessed day. Thank you so much for stopping by. Peace and Blessings <3 Ebony

                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



I am trying to update this as I can


Hair- booN
Dress- Baiastice
Jewelry- RealEvil Industries
Antlers (gacha rare)- Remarkable Oblivion
Trees- Lelutka- This year and last year gifts
Bundle of toys- Kalopsia





Comments

Popular Posts