Christmas greetings

Hello there! New blog post! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed weekend! I am here to bring you some more new and amazing things featured here. This post was inspired by my itty bitty mini me named Coco. When I saw these adorable toys and décor from Kalopsia I thought about Coco and I went with it of course. I am not being bias but she is adorable lol. She is very talented and has a blog that she works extremely hard on. There is no way I could put posts out at that level. But her dedication to it shows a glimpse of her amazing character, My lil doll baby <3  I sit in a empty room filled with these amazing toys and they magically go where they should or where I think they should. I think my favorite rooms to decorate are living rooms and bedrooms. They seem to be the main places you will be at when online anyway. I wanted this room to reflect a whimsical Christmas feel and of course all of these amazing toys made that happen. I used the Christmas tree décor as headboards to change the look of the bed a little. I did modify it a little. The trees also come plain without lights but when given an option of lights or no lights I will always go with lights lol.

The items are so adorable and high quality. The textures are really superb! There are so many items that there is truly something for everyone. I wanted to do a close up shot of the teddy bear and some of the toys. they really help make a space magical and can fit well within any room. Do not be surprised to see me use these in many more blog posts to come as I just love them. Coco's favs seem to be the piano, ducks, bunnies and rocking horse! She had a hard time picking what was her favs. I did also, but hell I like them all. I am so glad you stopped by I really appreciate it. Stay tuned as I have more awesome things to show you. The link to the event is below! <3


                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Most of the items used in this room are from Kalopsia. Some are from new events so I will clarify for you below!

Wood Tree- Big Light- (Christmas Background décor)- Kalopsia

Santa's coming to town- Tannebaum event- Kalopsia (Many items from this set)
Vintage toys set- Shown on this post! Bunny FooFoo, Block toys, Dollhouses, Rocking horses, Drums, Puddle ducks, Rockets, spinning tops and Pianos! Santa's bag of toys is also available at this brand new event!!

Tannenbaum Holiday Market event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Imagination/126/124/25

Bed- Kalopsia- Temporary Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wester%20Hill/220/133/1001
Curtains-Cinphul
Josette Settee- Trompe Loeil
Frame- Apple Fall
Lights- [keke], Trompe Loeil, tarte.
dream pallet- tarte.
Artemis wall panels- Lisp


Comments

Popular Posts