So far To go

Hello there, I've been sitting here playing Missy's new song over and over lol. The excitement is just crazy. I am not a big fan of social media, but I had to throw some love her way and she liked my comment. The "music" that is on the radio is not the same kind I listened to growing up and quite frankly it sucks. I am not sure if everyone begging her to make more music for herself persuaded her at all. But I kinda think it did and happy for it. The real money is in making the music so she really didn't need to make a new album for the money since she has been producing music. All in all I am glad for a new Missy album and I just wanted to say that here today lol. Anywho! I am here to bring a new fashion post today. Feeling inspired.....inspiration brings out my creativity. This adorable turtleneck is from the collabor 88 event by Cynful. It is truly versatile and you can dress it up or down easily. Just go with your mood.

This turtleneck also has a vest option. Please note that and it comes in a billion gorgeous colors. Brand spanking new and full of options. I am also wearing one of the newest hairs from none other than booN. When I put this hair on I saw the texture looked different and I haven't taken it off since I put it on! lol  A must have ladies. I had a hard time picking which shade to blog. I mostly just stick with black but I wanted to use a different color and this shade of brown fits perfectly. I tend to wear a lot of black. I almost put on all black lol. Black just looks good with everything. I will get other colors If I see a style I like, but if I have to pick between another color and black I will get black. I posted this hair before while it was at the hairology event and I am not sure if it is now at the main store since it ended just yesterday. But just giving a heads up. I hope everyone is enjoying this week! I have more to show so please have a look back. Thank you <3

                                                     


                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Fall-In-Line Turtleneck- Cynful- NEW @ Collabor88
Lab.001 hair (F)- booN
Faye High-Cut Skirt- Tee*fy
Faux fur stole- Foxes
Gigi Mesh fringe boots- Rebel Hope
Jewelry- RealEvil Industries

Surroundings-

Happymood- HPMD

Comments

Popular Posts