Season's Greetings-Christmas Dining

Hello to all of my friends! So glad to see you again! I am of course still enjoying the Christmas season and I hope you are as well! I have a new home post for you today featuring an amazing dining room set from Aphrodite shop! You can buy it in-world or on Marketplace. I will of course put the link below. I am so full of the Christmas spirit and I just enjoy doing Christmas themed posts. I might take a break next week from posting so I can finish everything I need to do. But we will see if I can make some time. There is so many sparkly things around this time of year and I added a hint of sparkle in small doses. I didn't want to add too many things to this space as the room is small. I typically have dining rooms that are big enough to also have a kitchen with it, but this room is just big enough for the dining space. It makes for a really nice and cozy space.I did mod this room somewhat. The walls have thick paneling on the bottom half so I took it off and made the window bigger. I also added my own extra wall paneling and floors. I like homes with big floor to ceiling windows. I also love homes that have tall ceilings so I do not feel like I am in a dollhouse.
 
Obviously this is by preference since I seen someone complain about a house that I love. Saying it was scaled too big and they like it scaled to Avi size. You cannot please everyone lol. Some creators have done 2 sizes for some builds and I really appreciate it. I went off rambling lol. Aphrodite shop has a ton of things available for the Christmas season. There is something for everyone including families! So if you need something it Is bound to be at their store! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day! Christmas is almost here! \o/
 
 
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
 
 
Curtain, Oslo candle & Mirror- The Loft
Wood Tree- Plain- Kalopsia
Cluster of Bulbs & Twinkle Pendel- [ keke ]
Mini Christmas tree, Pompom blanket,  Round end table, Rag wreath, Berry cake, - Dust Bunny
Hanging lamp and wall lamps- TA
Starry Lights- b.v
Candy Jar- Alouette
Hot coco- !Ohmai
Festive cheese snack- Schadenfreude
 Vermont Hot Chocolatiere-{what next}
Lemon Whip Drizzle Cake & Books and Map- Apple Fall
Bear floor rug- [tia]
Traveler bag- Bazar
Night sky curtain- tarte.
 Faux Antelope Taxidermy- Ison
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts