Do you Hear what I hear?

Hello there! I have been working on some new things. But, I had to make some time to blog. I really didn't have anything to blog for Thanksgiving. Before Thanksgiving even comes it's all about Christmas! I love Christmas. It is truly my favorite holiday. When I was little it was all about toys! I want toys and toys and more toys! lol But now I like doing things for my family and I get so much joy from it. Now, I am not going to say I won't buy myself anything!!! But, my focus for Christmas is totally different. I have some amazing things...Christmas items to blog! SO that is what I am going to feature today. This living room set is from Aphrodite shop and it really puts you in the holiday spirit.  I love warm and cozy rustic type settings and I wanted to have this room reflect that. I hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season. This time seems so magical to me. I really love seeing the Christmas decorations and people shopping for gifts. It is just a happy time and I love it. Each post I do themed for Christmas brings me so much happiness. I really try my best to bring the Christmas cheer with each and every post. This title was inspired by a Christmas song very dear to my heart. I really love the do you hear what I hear song. I truly thank you for having a look! I will be doing more posts so please feel free to bookmark me! Thank you <3

 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:

<Heart Homes> "Sparkling Holidays" Livingroom PG set (Aphrodite shop)- Do not miss out on this lovely living room set. Many many animations. Get it here! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Heart-Homes-Sparkling-Holidays-Livingroom-Set-PG/8087755?id=8087755&slug=Heart-Homes-Sparkling-Holidays-Livingroom-Set-PG

Bunny FooFoo, silver rocking horse, Pile of gifts, Drum (Blue), Santa's Bag of Toys- Kalopsia (Tannenbaum event- Open now! The limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Imagination/128/127/26

Poinsettia- ~World of Wood~
Star Duo- Trompe Loeil
Old santa- PewPew
Venetian oil frames- Apple Fall
Christmas magic & Hot cocoa- !Ohmai- Also at the Tannenbaum event
Christmas tree- Laq décor
Brown lattice rug- La galleria
Artemis Panel wall- Lisp

Comments

Popular Posts