Grandma's pt2

Hello there! happy to bring you the 2nd and final part of this series featuring this awesome new dining set and stove from Aphrodite shop! Of course it has a huge menu and many interaction animations. What else would you expect? lol The set is also color change so you have more options to match your space or home. You can cook single, with that special someone or friend and with your kiddo. SO this is totally a must have. I really had fun decorating my new space and playing with the stove. If you love to roleplay cooking you will love this stove! Please listen lol. Because this is really amazing people. I cooked a burger today. Mind you that is just one of the many food items you can cook. It started off raw and as I cooked it was fully cooked and had grill lines. Then you touch the placemat and viola!!! A freaking burger with all the trimmings ready to eat. Hey if you wanna miss out don't blame me. I can only spread the good news. Do not miss out on this awesome set if you love to roleplay. Aphrodite is the place for awesome roleplay items. I am truly excited people. Get it while it's hot and I mean that literally to.

I am so impressed! But I am always amazed by what Aphrodite releases. You really see the care in each item. The dining set is called Grandma's Vintage dining room and  the stove is called Vintage cooking gas oven. They are on sale  I set this space up for a jazzy Grandma who is not only a good cook but someone that isn't the stereotypical norm. This space is warm and inviting yet functional and ready for guests. I totally go by feeling when decorating a space. When I look at some names of items I frown like no not today. I actually started this space with the dining set and stove and decorated around it. I love being inspired by amazing things. I hope everyone is having an awesome week! I have enjoyed doing this home series. There is always something new that just makes me want to get up and decorate lol! Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned!
                                                       

                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Grandma's Vintage dining room - Aphrodite Shop- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Grandmas-Vinta%e2%80%a6/7659427?id=7659427&slug=Grandmas-Vinta%E2%80%A6
Topiary White Roses, Wall cup lights, Le Miroire de la Marquise- Kalopsia-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/181/120/22

dust bunny & tenshi . chestnut barn . RARE
Dust Bunny- Coat Rack
Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (White) & AF L'Olivier- Apple Fall
Curtains- Fanatik
Music Box GACHA: Ballad- Contraption- Old arcade item (retired)
Newspaper and Coffee - Lisp
Fur rug- Tia
Manhattan & New York- The Loft
Amy's Moose-A.D.D.Andel!
barbed wire chandelier. silver & cobblers bench. light.- junk.
Pineapple Juice Dispenser (cream)- MishMish
Blumenthal's - Pizza- [Con.]

Comments

Popular Posts