Just Ebony

Hello there just felt like doing a fashion post today! I am featuring some brand spanking new items that are total must haves today. These lovely dreads are of course new at booN. The one stop best place on the grid to get your dreads and braids. I know I sound bias but this hair is my new favorite. It is really nice. Men of course would also look hot wearing these. This style is totally unisex and amazing. The quality of the hairs from booN are top notch and I love wearing them with all types of outfits. There is truly one for every mood. My dress is from Cynful and it is part of the mix event. This dress comes in a ton of colors. I really had a hard time picking one today. It comes in standard sizes, Slink, Maitreya & Belleza fits for the bodies. Good luck picking a color if you do not get the fatpack. I sat here and changed the color of my dress a billion times today lol. You also get a control hud that lets you change the color of the skirt so this dress is so versatile you can really customize it.

If you are visiting for the first time hello! My blog features fashion and home décor along with my interior/exterior decorating service named Majesty. I have 3 in world showroom locations with one being worked on. I have a flickr and facebook! I will leave the links to everything below, so feel free to bookmark me and visit. I do not blog everyday anymore but I do try to post some at least every week. I love posting for new events and new items also of course.


                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Hair- New - booN -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699
Lotta Sass dress- [Cynful] New for the Mix event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/109/168/1002
Shoes- Ncore
Jewels- Ryca & Realevil Industries
Makeup- Snatch
Poses-Aushka&co
Greenery- Hayabusa Design, Fanatik, Botanical & HPMD

Comments

Popular Posts