As The Wind Blows

Hello there! I am so happy to bring you a new home décor post today!!! Fall is here and the weather is so nice! The humidity is not out there today and I am loving it!!! I am featuring a beautiful living room set from Aphrodite shop today that is at the Tres chic event! Do not miss out on this it is truly lovely! I could have put it in a house but of course I am different! I thought about this gazebo I got from What next a awhile back and it fits inside perfectly!! I had to add some of my new trinkets which you will see on my next home décor post! I have been a busy bee when I am on sl and I have so much to show you in the coming days! I am changing Apple May's sim over to fall and my own stores on top of blogging and working on my own land. SO I have so much to do but I am enjoying every minute of it. It is always so wonderful when seasons change but even more so when the season is Fall!! I love love love Fall. The weather is best fro me during Spring and Fall so I really enjoy these seasons and I enjoy going out and enjoying the scenery during these times.
 
The chairs and sofa has so many animations in this set yall it is a must have. You also get a fire table with food! Yes, it actually gives food from the tray. Score all the way. This set really fits in with the Fall mood for me and I love it so much. I am getting more and more Fall greenery or should I say orangery so I will not only incorporate them while decorating but also in my blog posts! I am not going to ramble too much today because I have to figure out how I am going nuts with prims and do some prim counting lol. But, I am so glad you stopped by. I do have more to show you tomorrow so please stay tuned! I will leave slurls to get this amazing set below. Thank you so much!

                                                     

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Golden Autumn- Aphrodite shop- Tres Chic event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Frederika/72/112/2502
Toscana Gazebo & Lanterns- {what next}
Maple Vintage Décor- Kalopsia- (You will see more of these soon!) - Lost & Found event-
Stone wall & Dolce Vita scooter- Kalopsia http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/129/39/3
Shiba Inu-+Half-Deer+
King candles- 22769
Mermaid picture- Floorplan
Leaves- Action
Trees- Haybusa Design
Curtains- Fanatik
Rug & Dreamers Light- junk.

Comments

Popular Posts