Carpe Diem!

Hello there!!! I am bringing a new home décor posts today featuring these awesome glove chairs from Kalopsia now at Uber!  I can never pass up on setting up a cozy sitting living area. I truly love setting up sitting areas. I was going to go the locker room way but thought better of it. Of course if someone wanted a locker room set up I would do it. But my addiction atm is living room cozy spaces lol. This chair comes in brown as you see here with left and right sides. But there is also a red version so if you like neutral colors like me or if you have to have a pop of color there is something for you also. This space is more masculine but could easily be a unisex space. I really had fun decorating it.

Not everyone loves to decorate but I hope even if you don't maybe this post will inspire you to add some things to your home or space. The quality of things in sl has been so amazing since mesh came about. The realistic textures are just amazing. I am always blown away by the creativity of some of my favorite creators and I really enjoy bringing you these awesome items. I thank you for stopping by and feel free to bookmark me, come to my in-world showrooms to see how I decorate in person and follow me on Flickr! I really appreciate it. Have a blessed day thank you <33333

                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC?ref=profile


Credits:

Boxing Glove chairs- Kalopsia- New at Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33

Leather Pouf- Kalopsia
Cornelius Bear- Boogers (Older arcade)
Stadium Lights & Animal fur rug- junk.
Industrial shelves, Carpe diem & Pile of books (on the floor)- Floorplan
Reclaimed shelving, Masculine bar, plants, pile of books, & Antique art- Apple Fall
Pommel horse- Con & Floorplan
Posters, Boneyard soda machine & cooler- [Con.] aka Consignment
History books- Dutchie
Brown rug- Nsb
Loft- Trompe Loeil
Lamps- Bazar

Comments

Popular Posts