The Room - Lush Environment Part Two.

Hai! I was gonna post this yesterday but time got away from me. I had a ton of stuff to do yesterday and once I got home I had to do a ton of stuff then also. lol. But, one day late isn't so bad! I am bringing you the interior of my cute little cargo build I featured previously. I really love mix matching different items. Things that some might not use. But they work so perfectly for me.This is sl people. You can have anything you want.  A hippo chair and a gas pump that dispenses soda. It just doesn't get better than that...well it could if it dispensed food. lol! I used a lot of black in this space which I normally tend to use a lot of neutrals, so of course it was time to branch out and be bold! I am using the triple cargo sized house from Kalopsia. To see the first part of this post please visit this link and you will see the entire exterior. http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-room-lush-environment-part-1.html. This post of course is all about the interior. There is a first floor and a second floor. I was able to use these spaces with ease. The first floor is my living room and dining room areas.
I really love consignment items. They are always so unique and of course that draws me to their creations. I wanted to use a nice sofa..one that would make a statement but not use a lot of space and it was just perfect. I could not find a coffee table I felt fit with it so I just left the space without one and it still feels nice without one. I love using these chairs from floorplan as they look so regal. But I have a addiction to high back chairs in rl so it continues in sl of course. Nothing changes for me. :) The window from Soy fits in well adding to the feel and I love it. I almost sat in it for the picture lol.
Last but not least I have the upstairs which features another sitting area with a small bedroom. I just love the linen closet and had to have it here. I love nice big pieces of furniture. I might have even sized it bigger than the normal size as I tend to do that. The sofa and couch compliment each other well and both came from ARIA.  I love the comfy look and I love options even more. You can color change these items. But I chose to have them in black. The bold art piece in the back is from Abiss one of my favorite stores. It is stunning and spices up any room. A good shot with a chandelier from Mudhoney and there you go. My 2 story cargo home:) Once again showing how beautiful a space can be with using mesh items! Maybe you will find something here for your home and space. Thank you for coming and stay tuned for more! <3

                                                            Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Sofa, soda machine- Consignment
Arrow Marquee, hanging lightbulb, beware sign, throne chairs & Chalkboards - Floorplan
Candy first aid kit and candy jar- Alouette
Rugs- Aisling, Tartessos Arts & Junk
Game controllers and Linen cabinet- Second Spaces
Route 66 sign- Seven Emporium
Curtain- Fanatik
Window ( here i am)- Soy
Food- Poche
Dining table & Thistle plants-Apple Fall
Deco background-Abiss
Geometric room divider and wall art-Pilot
Linen cabinet- Second spaces
Sofa, bed, bed tray and vase plants- [ARIA]
Floor pillow- Trompe Loeil
Elephant- Tarte
Juliette Clock- Lisp
Chandelier- Mudhoney
Wall hook and slip- Lark
Manhattan art- The loft
Pipe Lamp- Eli Baily

Comments

Popular Posts