Home Sweet Home - Part one

I am happy to bring you this post.  I didn't really feature anything for this post. I just wanted to decorate a new space. I actually forgot I had this little house. This space is what I consider warm and homey. Not everyone wants a over the top space. One thing I love about this house is the simple yet cute look of it. I did size it a little bit bigger but it only went up 1 prim.This is a tiny studio home but it feels spacious because of the ceiling height. I truly love it. I am showing the outside of the space today. I am happy to say while I was actually wondering if my grass was too green a new enchanted autumn texture terrain was released from Turnip's homes for the skydome!! I want to show the texture I am using on the terrain  so I didn't cover it all the up with prim grass as I was about to. I was trying to blend the winter grass texture in with my prim grass. But this really works better.  Please note you have to have the skydome 2.0 base to use this texture hud. This is a add-on texture hud. If you are wanting to have your sky space look wonderful for fall then this is for you. It is packed with 48 Terrain settings, 3 shades of rock & textures with and without leaf litter! The one I am using has leaf litter and rocks.

I enjoy doing spaces and trying to make it as perfect as possible while using small amount of land impact. From my experience as long as you have around 200 land impact for decor ( indoor & outdoor) you will be straight. But this is my experience. Without me having to do the outside 100 prims would be plenty. So I can say that I have made the best of small land impact limits and I love to continue to push the limit with every home I do. This space is around 300 land impact if you can believe it. Everything included. You can tell I am old school. I tend to say prims instead of land impact lol. I am still getting used to saying that. I am so into grass and lots of it! I am gonna be using more of the autumn terrain textures in the future. So many shades and options it really helped me bring this space together. I was gonna have my settings bright but then it would be too springy and with it getting darker now I prefer darker skies.
Of course I had to take a picture showing one of the hills in the skydome so you can see the beautiful textures. I am so used to using big globes and was skeptical if I could fit everything I want into a small one. This globe is 50x50 and it is very spacious. I am using a studio size home but I do not fill cramped at all. When I post the interior of the house you will get to see how spacious a small space can actually be. Years ago there is no way you could have a space like this with 300 prims. Plus there wasn't any nice skydomes. They all were textured with a flat mountain or sky texture. I love being able to add stars and see the clouds moving. I have stars in the sky no matter if I have it dark like now or even with the bright blue sunny sky! I just love teh sparkle. But that is the fun of it. It is wonderful to have options. I told Turnip when I first got this globe that she made my sl game way nicer. I do not see the ugly on the mainland lol. All you see is this...and isn't it purty? lol

I love this space. I might get some yellow trees and throw them in there, but I love green trees. You will see me go from green to full blown snow trees! lol. Long story...but yeah lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I will leave the links for the new terrain textures and credits for everything below!

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Skydome- Turnip's homes- 2.0 base skydome- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Turnips-Skydome-20-Base-Package/4251774

Autumn enchanted terrain textures- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Turnips-Skydome-Enchanted-Autumn-Terrain-Texture-Collection/6520435

Home- Zigana
Greenery- 3dtrees, Fanatik, botanical & New Trails
Rock- Napoliy
Chairs- Trompe Loeil
Fire pit- Bazar
Topiaries- Kalopsia
Shovels- Pilot
Pumpkin- What next
Val's Fort- Cheeky Pea
Marshmallow pouf- Bokeh
Giraffe- D-lab


Comments

Popular Posts