Watercolors - The Circus Caravan

These items I am featuring today come at a amazing time. I have been thinking about doing more fantasy/whimsical style posts. With all of the different things made more realistic with mesh I just feel like having more fun with them. Today I am featuring this gorgeous set called the Circus available at the Cirque de Seraphim event going on now. The event is on 2 full sims and a portion of all sales from exclusives will be donated to the ASPCA. I love shopping...but I love shopping at events that give back to charities. You have some time since it doesn't end until the 26th. But I wouldn't drag my feet. Please go out and support this cause. I just love how bright and airy this space feels and I had fun setting it up. Fun colors always seem to brighten the day or any type of mood. There is 4 caravans...2 pennant ones and 2 umbrella ones which I am showing. There is also five circus posters. Each caravan also has a cute stove inside. They are of course copy and modifiable.
My settings are all over the place this week. I had to change them when I went shopping for trees lol. I couldn't see what color they really were because of the dreamy setting I was using lol. Then when I changed to a more normal one I was like ohhh these are green. Looked totally different to me before I changed my settings. I plan on doing some fantasy posts in the future or shall I say more colorful. Making and being in beautiful spaces is just something I love on here. Time is going by so fast that now I see everyone is buying snow stuff...and I am sitting here like wait...I am still, well was enjoying the fall lol. These will look awesome in snow too though. Now I am sitting here wondering if I should start all the way over lol. That is not happening. I am taking control of my ocd! I will not be taking another 100 pictures today! lol. I almost threw on one of my doll avis and added that in..but that will be another post for another day.
I have really enjoyed doing this post. These cute caravans brought out my whimsical side in a good way. The Cirque de Seraphim event is on two sims so I will leave the slurls below. The event is really cute and circus themed. Take some time and check it out before it ends! Stay tuned as I will be posting part two to some of my previous posts in the near future.

                                                               Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Circus caravans and topiaries - Kalopsia ( Cirque de Seraphim)
Sim 1- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nova/193/133/35 
Sim 2- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Falls/63/132/35

Grass- KIDD grass
Trees- +Half-Deer+
Wizard of oz people- Old coco gift (not available anymore)

Comments

Popular Posts