Southern Charm- Quickie Post

Hello there! Time is going by so fast today it is making my head spin. I am extremely happy that Apple May released my favorite denim shorts as pants! You can never have too many jeans that make your butt look good...in rl and sl! The story of my life people! I love dresses...but I really love me some nice jeans also. I just saw a commercial recently about some fake jeggings and Lord have mercy they were so ugly and tacky looking. I hope people are not buying those things when they is actual jean leggings out here for sale lol. Yes, I do have some and yes they look like jeans..not some painted on jeans lol. I love them because of the fit. But that is a story for a different day lol. These jeans come in 3 colors. I started out wearing the classic color jeans and started taking pictures. But then I just wasn't feeling how I did it. You know when you get in a mood and wanna do things a little different or it's just not perfect like you want. But hey I stuck with the ash color and love it. This is gonna be a quickie post because it's been a few days since I posted and if I go any longer I won't post anything till the weekend lol.

The southern pants come with appliers for: Slink, Belleza Venus, Wowmeh, Slink Physique & phat azz. You can find them on marketplace and in-world! Well this is a quickie post! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying this cold weather. If you are in buffalo I really hope your pantry is filled with food!The snow there is just crazy. Might be a sign for what the winter will bring this year. I am gonna stock up on some things myself just in case it was anything like least year.

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Southern Jeans & top - Apple May Designs
Hair- booN
Peplum belt - Milk Motion
Jewels- Ryca & Mandala
Glasses- Rozoregalia

Comments

Popular Posts