Happy Thanksgiving! (Gobble Gobble)

This is the time of the year that many of us look forward to. Good food, spending time with family and friends & a lot of relaxation. A lot of stores are opening up today, but I do not believe in going out and shopping on Thanksgiving lol. Plus in reality...I rather just pay full price than go out with the morons that push you and tackle you to save $20. I have had the experience of going out on black friday, standing in lines and dealing with crazy people. In the end is it worth the money you save? For me no. Plus most of the stuff they have for the sales are items made just for the sale...meaning you get what you pay for. Unless you are wanting some kind of game console. In the end everyone else can have fun with that madness. I will not be in it. I will be enjoying Thanksgiving. But, hey I know some women that do ALL of their Christmas shopping on this one day! But, it is not something I can ever do, or have the desire to do. So if you will be in the craziness be safe and carry pepper spray. This is the one day of the year everyone gets greedy with food with no regrets, so pig out! Many blessings to everyone! Enjoy this holiday.


                                                        Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts