Falling Leaves- Quickie post

So, I am here making sure it was still fall and I am correct lol. It felt like winter a few days but it's still the best season of them all. The trees here are so pretty and still have leaves falling from them. The only other pretty sight is when its snow all over the place. It is really pretty. The only weather I am not too fond of is ice. That is where the danger comes in since people here cannot drive. I am finishing up a couple of blog posts today to round out the rest of the week but wanna get in here and do a quickie blog post. I am wearing the new dreaded updo from booN that was just released and I just love it. It comes in several different vibrant shades and I am of course wearing the black today. I haven't worn this dress yet and I am in a playful/colorful mood today trying to get everything sorted for the weekend. I have to get a ton of things done before the end of the month.
Ok everyone this is a quickie post! I will leave credits below! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. The weather has been perfect this week as long as the rain stays away. Take care and check back later for some new posts!

                                                       Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
 hair- NEW @ booN - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/128/125/699
Dress: M&M style -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Art/40/69/37
Poses- AUSHKA&CO


Comments

Popular Posts