Nemesis

Hai! I am excited like always lol. I am bringing you the new Nemesis pants from Apple May designs. They are for men and women and 100% mesh. They of course come in standard mesh sizing. They are available this month at the Men's Dept. So mushy couples that love to dress alike take note! I am wearing the black but it also comes in, white, grey and red. They are only 100L a piece. Let me say while doing this post the thought of it being winter did not come to mind. After all this is sl  and my favorite places in sl are by the water. So I cannot get past taking pictures by the water plus I love the scenery. One thing I find unique about these pants is one leg is higher than the other. I really love them. They look awesome with a tank top of course. :)
I am also wearing one of my favorite hairs from booN! I call it my pebbles hair because it reminds me of Pebbles Flinstones lol. If you missed the sale this past week you just SOL. They rarely happen! It is always hard to figure out what pictures I wanna use for each fashion post. I prefer closeups but of course if I only used those on this post you wouldn't be able to see the pants and that would totally defeat the purpose! The Men's dept lasts until the last day of the month so you still have some time to go before the next round but I wouldn't wait till the last minute.
I used to wait till the last minute and I missed a lot of things. Let's just say that I have learned my lesson. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I will leave a limo to the event below.

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Nemesis pants- Apple May Designs - The Men's Dept limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TMD/114/195/22

Hair: booN
Top: Mistie top - Apple May Designs
Nails and jewelry- Mandala/Ryca
Shoes: Reign
Poses: Aushka&co


Comments

Popular Posts